A Brilliant Idea!!

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by LutheralG, Nov 4, 2019.

1. So I met someone recently and we were talking and she had met a b2b party that she had to pay to get in but they didn't actually do any parties. We were wondering how we could stop this from happening to gullible players and that's when we came up with YelPIMD. You can finally rate all the clubs and people that made you feel uncomfortable or scammed you out of something.

2. Look at the party history before joining. Also only cat clubs charge if a standard party club trying to make you pay to get in its bulshit

3. Isn't that as same as what the club rank is? Your club is ranked based on the frequent activity so that you'll know if the club is reliable or not. Also before you enter a club make sure to check the party history.

4. No there's dead clubs that are up coz high stat members

PapiLovesHisTequila likes this.
  5. I feel like this might be against tou? You're not allowed to defame ppl on app. But if I am incorrect then sure support.

Seriously, Muschi and Offthewall like this.
  6. What Wednesday brought up might be an issue however a rating out of 10 can't be defamation.

And I think clubs get defamed all the time. It might only be an issue if individuals are defamed.

But either way, play safe cc noobs.

Muschi and Offthewall like this.
  7. Just don't pay