A bad situation story time(not good at writing stories)

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by ILikeMyNewName, Apr 13, 2019.

1. 2 and a half weeks ago on Wednesday,there was this woman from my work that stopped and talked to me for 10 minutes and asked for my ex co-workers phone number but wanted me to give her my phone number then send her the number through mine. So I did that then after she asked me if I was single and wanted to party sometime,I answered the second question but not the first,then later after talking she asked me again if I was single and I finally answered no,then she randomly told me she knew me and my ex-coworker(the persons number I gave to her)we're fucking and she had a bunch of details to go with it,like she was watching us,she said she saw how we'd go to the bathroom together,how we'd look at each other,etc.that should've been a red flag to me but it wasn't,after that we start sexting and she sends me a tasteful nudes of herself. After that she invites me over to her house on a Wednesday (the next day).she gets off work early for this too,so I go to her house and I'm texting my friends "hey I'm about to get laid by this cougar rn" and she turns to me and says "who are you texting? One of your lil whores, or your girlfriend,then says it's probably my ex coworker that I fucked"and then after that I'm like fuck I need to get out of here and I'm thinking of how I can leave without making a big scene. I'm texting people like crazy and at this point she offers me a drink,but for some reason my drinks darker than hers(we had the same exact drink with that same amount of alcohol)and I'm like "why is my drink darker than yours???",and she's like "it's okay just drink it,it's all good it's just the bottom of them can"and then my dumbass is like fuck it and drinks it.i finish it and she sees I'm freaked out by her and she offers me more alcohol without asking and says she thinks I need more alcohol in me so she adds more tequila in,and then tells me I look freaked out and tells me she can order weed for us to smoke together so I can chill.i tell her no and then she gets upset with me telling me to get off my phone and that she wants to get to know the real me and how she hopes I'm not like her ex and how it's nasty how I just fuck anyone and put my mouth on anyone,and that I should just be putting my mouth on one person(btw I never told her about my sex/relationship life she's just assuming).then she tells me to come lay in her bed and she can tell I don't want to and she tells me "whats the matter,I'm not going to kill you or rape you or anything,you just look tired,come lay down with me"and finally I get my friend to call me with an "emergency" and I tell her I gotta take this call and she's like "what do u have to go rn?"I say "maybe" I walk out the door and take the phone call and jump in my car and speed off.i get home later and she texts me asking me if I got home safe,I just say "yes" and she's like "I'm glad" I didn't hear from her again after that until yesterday,when she randomly came up to me and told me "where are my clothes at?"I had no idea what she meant and she was just like "stop playing you know what I mean" that's been it till now,she still stares at me when she sees me at work but at least I'm gone in a week and a half(there's more deatils to the story but this shits already hella long)

2. What a load of bullshît!

3. HAHAHAHAHA I KNOW YOU!?Shes a hired farmer who fails every hit?
    Also this is fake af

4. It's so long that I'm too lazy to read it. Can somebody summarize this stuff?

5. It’s fake cuz at the end he hinted that he got “räped” by this woman but of course like every “true story” involving these situations, people seem to want to put it on forums rather than to the police.

6. I know I didn't get raped,but for some reason,she said that,sometimes whenever she used to talk to me she'd say random shit that made no sense and would just tell me to quit playing,like I said there's a lot of details to it thatll make this way longer than it is,I just wrote this story for fun,I joke about it with my coworkers,I just decided to make it seem like a serious story so it would be more enjoyable to read,but yeah to clearify nothing BAD happened to me,it was just a bad situation to be in

7. Can’t comprehend. I dunnot kno what those ***** mean. I feel like I missed out

8. Wow I had to really quote this to see what it said

9. You’re done talking.

10. It’s fake cuz at the end he hinted that he got “räped” by this woman but of course like every “true story” involving these situations, people seem to want to put it on forums rather than to the police.[/quote][/quote]
    Am I tho? Lol,just wanted to let you know I'm not some victim,wrote this during my lunch break so some parts aren't all there,this is just a story to read for fun that's all

11. Now you’re admitting it’s fake? ???

12. I mean I never said it was a true story in the first place,even tho it is,all I'm saying is that it's not a story to make myself look victimized, honestly most interesting stories I have you have to know me irl to believe me,plus during this incident I took a video of her while some of the was happening,you're more than welcome to see it if you want to,unless you just want to keep believing it's a fake story,whichever one suits you:)

13. Fake or not, this isn’t the place to tell stories like this, because most people don’t care and won’t read what you have to say anyways.

14. That's why it's for fun sweety

15. Build up your stats

16. You right

17. Uh,, idk how that situation is very fun but okay, sweaty

18. Funny* ofc in the moment I was panicking but now looking back on it,it was super ridiculous

19. ^ I meant fun but okay ?

20. The stories for fun and the situation is funny