6th Anniversary Celebration

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 22, 2016.

1. This year has been a blast with a number of awesome new features, events, avatars, and more! Today Party In My Dorm celebrates its 6th Anniversary and we couldn't have made it here without you ️

To celebrate we've got a few Anniversary goodies for you!

6th Anniversary Care Packs

For our 6th Anniversary we're also giving out LIMITED TIME 6th Anniversary Care Pack Notices
    Open them by purchasing the 6th Anniversary Care Pack in the store to receive a special anniversary spell providing 2x Payout for 2 hours.

This effect DOES NOT stack with 2x Money Money from regular Care Packs
    (Using an Anniversary Care Pack when you already have a regular Care Pack Bonus active will REPLACE the regular one's effect)

The next time you log in to PIMD (before 12PM PST on December 26th) you'll receive 1 Anniversary Care Pack Notice. This Anniversary Care Pack MUST BE USED before 12PM PST on January 3rd.

6th Anniversary Achievement

We've added a brand new 6th Year Achievement that will be added to players accounts as they reach their 6th year of playing PIMD. This new achievement comes with a +1% all stat bonus, and stacks with the previous 5 Year Achievement.

Anniversary Poster Contest

Help us celebrate our 6th Anniversary by designing a Dormroom Poster of your very own and submit it for your chance to win an insane amount of Extra Credits!

Free Doctor's Notes

The next time you log in to PIMD (before 12PM PST on December 26th) you'll receive 2 Free Doctor's Notes.

2. that purple sexy though who decided that

3. Can't believe I've played this for almost 6 years.

4. Nice 6 years already!!

5. It's been a wild ride!

6. Happy 6th anniversary!

7. Anniversary spell? Please explain

8. 1 Cp and 2 Dn that's all? ?
    Anyway Happy 6th Anniversary 

9. Can't use cp says not enough

10. Care package not working 

11. Care package not working... highly disappointed

12. If my first opened account was still here I'd have it to 6 years too bad y'all took it away from me ?

13. It's the same effect as a normal carepack....What's so special about it?

14. Once y'all fix care packages will we be able to stack them