2019 is Almost Over

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Dec 8, 2019.

1. How do you feel about this year? What sort of things occurred? Did you accomplish goals you wanted to? Are you a better version of you than you were last year?

Pour moi, I feel like I experienced a lot of growth this year. Mostly in the workplace/school and social anxiety/self-esteem/confidence and stuffs. Growth in a variety areas. I had a lot of crummy things happen and experienced some of my lowest lows but I also experienced some of my highest highs. I think this is one of my favourite years. K your turn. Ideally I'm not the only one who found 2019 weird af

Aei, Day and PapiLovesHisTequila like this.
  2. 2019 was the year of necessary-but-difficult growth.

Day and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  3. It’s just another year kinda like same different shit ..

tsukki and PapiLovesHisTequila like this.
  4. I found my 2019 to be overall different than I expected, but I’m content with the results nonetheless.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  5. I became a bigger disappointment

3, Manic and Chulo17 like this.
  6. =/ we all do stuff that disappoints ourselves. I made huge mistakes this year (mostly romantic relationship-related) but I think I learnt from them and will do better w the next person/people. You shall, too. Youse still a qt baby and there is lots of time for improvement πŸ’•

7. Your confidence in me is appreciated

8. I disappointed myself and my family lol good shet 10/10 πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  9. I switched jobs 4 times this year. Taxes are gonna be so fun. I graduated college then decided to get a 2nd degree and finally found a career path/profession I love and work for a great company. Discovered a love of philanthropy and volunteering along the way as well.

I made so many new friends. Gained great mentors and realized I'm surrounded by people who love and care about me and want me succeed. Lots of funny, good, and bad memories made along the way.

I also gained more self awareness and got to reflect on how much i've really changed since high school.

I'm single tho. That's like the one part of my life I could never really figure out or control haha. But this is first year in a while that some guy wasn't a priority or on my list of defining moments. It was truly my year. For better or worse.

Next year I want to continue to put myself first but to also put other people beside me. I want to continue to care for my mind body and soul, so that I'm able to care for others. I know it's gonna be another *interesting* year full of its own ups and downs.

10. I woulda said this last year. "All years are the same". "Why draw an arbitrary line there and pretend that the new year is any different".

And the answer is that people set new goals, change their behaviours, have a renewed outlook and some even plan forward for the rest of the year.

I've started organizing myself more this year.
    I got a job, started learning languages, reading more, my grades have improved, I'm more proactive and social than before and I have an altogether new resolve.

This year was transformative and I'm proud of what I achieved and what I'll continue to do. To improve and become more organized was the goal I set myself at the start of the year, and I feel like my system is like 90-95% there.

11. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I red that as cummy 1st look thort it weird to call it that

ForeverAlice likes this.
  12. This year made me have 4 kids now that ik of n I'm learn how to be good more lots n got off drugs apart from my pills n some times weed n coulda almost was dead n lots shit

PapiLovesHisTequila and Muschi like this.
  13. Cheers to more improvement come 2020. πŸ₯‚

14. Welcome to the disappointment club, we have snacks

Chulo17 likes this.
  15. The snacks are dismal. Tryna pass off a half-eaten granola bar and a box of raisins as a snack? Disappointing.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  16. Nah I got a ton of air filled chip bags

17. [​IMG]

18. Omigod I almost liked an ari pic. I need helps

PapiLovesHisTequila likes this.
  19. Ari is so cute!

Muschi likes this.
  20. Clearly that's Celine Dion :/