PROMO ๐Ÿฆ… Home of the Rave Promo! ๐Ÿฆ…

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 27, 2024.

1. [​IMG]

Enjoy 3x Payout from all Cat Cafe, Dog Star and Home of the Rave Invite Parties from now until 12PM PST on Tuesday, July 9th!!

Note: This will apply to Parties started from 12pm PST July 4th and forward.

[​IMG]
    Me and my dogs showing up to the function

Premium parties (Cat Cafe, Dog Star, Pizza Pop, and Home of the Rave) will reward an Aqua Compass when completed. These Aqua Compasses can be exchanged in the Shop for avatars! The Compasses can also be traded and gifted.

These avatars will be available in the Shop until July 9th at 12:00 p.m. PST!

[​IMG]

Emojis!

We will have a selection of emojis available through the Deals section of the Shop for this hunt! Here's a sneak peek of what you might see!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

#1 ATAClaptrap, Jun 27, 2024
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2024
  2. The compass avi shards were one of my favorites because of how simple they areโ€ฆthis is a cute one to bring back.

3. Finally ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

-Fae- likes this.
  4. Yay promo

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  5. yaay, happy to see holiday themed shard avas ๐Ÿฅณ

6. That's awfully 'mericuh ๐Ÿ˜‚ noice tho ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

7. Yo, that's neat that y'all not only brought decent holiday themed avis back, but also made them easily available/accessible! I didn't get them bc I must have been broke back then, but now I got it easily! Thank you ATA!

8. Ok gotta admit that old avi release was a pretty good move ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’ฏ

9. July 9th is a Tuesday not a Wednesday btw lol

10. Love the idea and I'm sure those who didn't get these love it too but it overall makes me regret putting money in for em back then, bringing back "limited" avatars just make me personally not want to invest my time/money for new avatars anymore... ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

11. Does anyone know how many aqua compasses can be earned from each premium party?

12. I do really like shard dropping from parties and seeing a holiday ava, but-
    this is definitely how I feel about all avas, especially the shard avas moving forward. less and less motivated to push to get one during its first release, especially when there is no changes to the re-released ones and they may be easier and cheaper to obtain.

13. Funny how no matter what it's being done y'all still find reasons to complain ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

14. Good move bringing the female 4th of July Ava back, in was very popular. The guy on the other hand, to me is insulting. I don't think I ever saw a dude taking a selfie with his thumb up. I have to question if the artist is from the USA of if this is their interpretation of how a dumb American looks. My 2 cents. Jack.

15. Honestly good job on the bringing back a popular shard available because some people miss out on those

SuckitTrebek and -Dreamer like this.
  16. I support bringing back old avis this way, but I agree with those, who are not as happy about it, becaure that was the first shard avi I actually bought, and not it's re-released with 0 changes and now the save avi is everywhere and it is not as special anymore ๐Ÿฅฒ But oh well.

Haley, Tizzy and SuckitTrebek like this.
  17. Is it still available until now?

18. No.)

19. Ohhh unlucky me :(

20. Don't worry, there will be another promos with avis. ๐Ÿค