🥳POTD🥳

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Sinful_Kitten, Mar 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread will be used to post updates on POTD's 😊

2. Yes, I know there are other threads for it. I wanted my own that is short, sweet, to the point.

3. Except we don't need this. We already have an effective system for finding the POTD.

4. Then don't follow this thread if you have no use for it?

5. 03/21/2020
    POTD is Wait-Listed

Buwbuw likes this.
  6. Your club’s block list is long.....

Carrie, WhoTfIsWesday, Sansa and 2 others like this.
  7. I agree with the others, there’s already a thread for potd so there’s not really any need for another one

Carrie, Day, Muschi and 3 others like this.
  8. There's no need for another thread. The other one is just fine. A mod should lock this tbh

Carrie, Day, Muschi and 4 others like this.
  9. love there’s no point in everyone making their own threads for potd is the point they’re trying to make 🤧 imagine if we just made our own thread every day. over time, the system would be unable to store all of them, and the forums would be in total disarray. not to mention we would have to cross check each thread to see who is testing what 😭 the current thread is short and to the point, it is indeed a little cluttered when people post what their club is testing and when clubs sign up to test the same party but it gets the job done and it is what it is.

10. But....that’s literally dumb? You’re just wasting your time making another thread of a thread that already has it listed

Carrie, WhoTfIsWesday, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  11. I want the old forums that scared all the noobs away back

12. It's against the rules to make duplicate threads.

13. What Hailey said.

I love the attempt to help others with POTD, but I’d work together with some of the players who are already working hard with the POTD thread.

Carrie, Victoria, Muschi and 3 others like this.
  14. I choked when I saw a new POTD thread

-Stella-5, Leigh, Carrie and 2 others like this.
  15. What a wasteful thread...

renamed40699, Sansa, Carrie and 2 others like this.
  16. This is hilarious. Keep up the good work, OP

Victoria likes this.
  17. If there was a rule against making a new thread in sure it would be listed some where. All the user was trying to do was help out.

Why don't you all just chill the f#c k out. It's just a game. Seriously....

18. You oughta check out the Forums Code of Conduct😊. It outlines what Hailey mentioned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.