NEW FEATURE ๐ŸฅณParty In My Store ๐Ÿฅณ

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Mar 24, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

What is it?
    The PIMD Web Store is a website where you can purchase all the things you would in game, but directly from us at a discount. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Here is the link!
    https://store.partyinmydorm.com/
    If you use iOS, you'll have to tap and hold the link. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Why should I use it?
    1. 5% OFF EVERYTHING!๐Ÿ˜‰
    2. Support the game you love! ๐Ÿ’œ

3. Pay however you want! ๐Ÿคฏ
    4. HUGE bundles and offers! ๐Ÿ˜
    5. Improved purchase assistance! ๐Ÿค—

Why did you make it?
    The major benefit to the PIMD Web Store is purchases come directly to us without any crazy processing fees from Apple or Google. Without processing fees, we can provide greater discounts to y'all! This also means that money we save in processing fees can be invested directly back into growing and improving the game!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Can you recap that?
    1. FIND A DEAL

โ˜ž Go to the PIMD Web Store and find something you like!
    2. LOGIN
    โ˜ž Use the ATA ID and Password associated with your account to enable purchasing.
    3. PICK PAYMENT
    โ˜ž
    Tap Buy Now and pick your Payment Method on the Payment Options page.
    4. ENTER DETAILS
    โ˜ž Enter the details required or follow the link to your chosen Payment Method's login page.
    5. GET STUFF
    โ˜ž
    Once your purchase is complete, items will show up within moments and you'll receive an email receipt!

[​IMG]

How do I get there?
    The image at the top of this post and every mention of the PIMD Web Store is a link!
    If you want to double check you are in the right place, the url is https://store.partyinmydorm.com/

Do we get bonuses for purchasing there?
    Yes! You get a 5% discount off the regular prices you see in game for the same packages (these discounts are built into the prices listed). There are also special bundles available in the PIMD Web Store!

Can I buy bundles more than once?
    Yes! In its current form the web store does not have purchase limits, meaning you can take full advantage of the discounts available as many times as you like!

Will my club members still get Buddy boxes etc.?
    Yes of course!!! Buddy, Bestie and BFF boxes are listed in the product details for the DN and EC offers and get awarded the same way. For example when buying the 200 Extra Credits bundle:
    โ˜žYou get 1x Superstar Box
    โ˜žYour club gets 1x Buddy Box.
    You may even notice there is an extra bonus for the largest bundle! ๐Ÿ˜‰

What currency are these prices in?
    The PIMD Web Store will show prices in USD. Once you click Buy Now, the payment window will reflect the total price with your local currency and taxes. Tap the total price to see your breakdown with taxes. You'll find the conversion rate here is different than Google/Apple as it updates more frequently and often in your favour ๐Ÿ˜‰

What payment methods are accepted?
    The PIMD Web Store hosts a wide range of international payment methods and what you see depends on where you are. You can pay directly through a bank, with cash at a local store, or even use payment methods that award additional loyalty points or money back! Please note we are regularly updating the store, so we may add or remove payment methods in future (๐Ÿ›PAYPAL IS NOW ACCEPTED!!! ๐Ÿ›)

What is Xsolla?
    Xsolla is the company that helped us build and run the PIMD Web Store! You will see reference to them in your email receipts and a few other places. If you need any help though, it is best to contact us with a Help Ticket in game!

What about security?
    Xsolla is utilized by many developers in the industry (Ubisoft, Epic Games, Roblox to name a few) and comes with top of the line security. Xsolla works as a payment gateway connecting you with the payment methods you know and trust! This way you can feel safe knowing where your info is going and that it's confidential.

Will there be more stuff there in the future?
    Yes! This is only the first version of the PIMD Web Store and it has its limitations. The major one being the inability to have purchase limits or limited time offerings. This is why you don't see things like Avatars, Subscriptions/VIP Boosters, Daily Deals or Limited Time Offerings . . . yet. ๐Ÿ‘€

When will the next version of the store be released?
    We are already working on it and plan to release later this year!

[​IMG]

How do I get help?
    With the PIMD Web Store we have way more tools at our disposal if you run into trouble! If you have any issues, write a Help Ticket in-game and we'll get you sorted. ๐Ÿ’œ

Do I have to make an account?
    Nope, use your existing ATA ID and Password to login. Purchases made through the PIMD Web Store will go directly to the account associated with your ATA ID.

Why can't I login with my password?
    If you get an error message logging in, you may need a longer password. You can update your password in game or by following this link.

Why can't I login with my email link?
    We do not have email link enabled for the PIMD Web Store. You'll need to setup a password for your account by going here.

Why was my purchase cancelled?
    There are a few reasons a purchase may get cancelled:

1. Incorrect payment details were entered.
    Using the wrong expiry, cvv, billing address, name, etc. will stop your payment.
    2. The purchase method you are using doesn't match your location.
    If you are using a VPN it may give you some trouble at checkout, try turning it off while you purchase.
    3. Your purchase triggered an Anti-Fraud measure.
    This is normal with a new store and is to protect both you and us from fraud. ๐Ÿ™‚

In each case, please wait a day before trying the same payment method again. In the meantime, feel free to try another payment method and you may get rewarded with extra perks like loyalty points or cash back!

What can't I place a purchase in my region?
    Some players may not be able to use the PIMD Web Store based on where it detects they are located, this can often be due to the local rules or regulations. We are currently reviewing how we can help here!

#1 ATA-Will, Mar 24, 2022
    Last edited: May 24, 2022 at 12:40 AM
  2. Interesting. Someone try this and get back to me ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ

3. Tried during beta. Can confirm it works great

Bigby, Cats, Grenade and 7 others like this.
  4. Can the EC/DN deals be purchased and club still get BB box? Like normal?

SarcasticAnde and DontGiveASam like this.
  5. not their greedy ass trying to make more money of us ๐Ÿซฃ bypassing Apple payment system

Fantastic, Child, SURGE and 13 others like this.
  6. This is such a cool idea, holy shit!

7. My one recommendatiom would be to maybe add a link to this thread on the webpage and/or put the FAQ on the webpage itself, just to ensure everyone gets the information. And maybe add a link to the web store in the in-app store?

--Tifa, Myra, Joy and 3 others like this.
  8. Seems easy too expensive

9. Yup!
    They work the same as always and the items will show up on your account and your club mates just as quick!

10. It's cheaper than the items in the in-app store though

3, Graey, BenSolo and 2 others like this.
  11. Oh! Another question: Will all the items in the web store also be available in the in-app store and vice versa, or will there occasionally be exclusive sales in one store and not the other? Just seeing how often I need to take a peak in the web store. ๐Ÿ˜…

12. Great question!
    The items in the Web Store should be largely the same as what is in game, but you may find that the bundles and savings you can get are different based on whats available and based on conversion rates. As mentioned there are a number of things we can't put in the store yet, but we have quite a few fun things up our sleeve for V2!

13. This is a great idea thank you!
    We've just added it to the bottom of the Web Store page!

14. Awesome! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled on the store then for any specials. Looking forward to V2. I'm sure discounted avatars will be a hit -- avatar pricing is one of the bigger complaints.
    Fantastic! โค๏ธ

Grenade likes this.
  15. Yes if you are purchasing the $19.99usd and above ec/dn deals th3 club will still get there buddy/BFF boxes ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฉด

Grenade, BiCHiYaL and Muschi like this.
  16. Whatโ€™s the point of owning a business if you donโ€™t push to earn more money ๐Ÿ˜‰

3, ZanniCatfisher, Grenade and 5 others like this.
  17. Thank you for all the answers ๐Ÿ’‹

--Tifa likes this.
  18. So it would be a cheaper way to attend a BBB?

Grenade, --Tifa, dummie and 2 others like this.
  19. Correct. You could buy 3 Boxes for less than $250 USD! There's a deal for $237.49 USD that provides 2,750 ECs and 3 boxes for you and 3 boxes for clubmates.

Grenade, --Tifa, dummie and 2 others like this.