🥳Let’s Boogie🎉 👀Looking 4 Perms

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Aidoneus, Dec 12, 2022.

1. 🥳Let’s Boogie🎉B2B POTD/EC🎉
    👀Looking 4 Perms 🎊 750kc 🎊
    ❌ NO SFW ⚠️ Drop requirement changes based on hunt!

I don’t know if I’m allowed to type a little more or not feel free to message I’ll delete if not.

We are a fun club with a great vibe and pretty active CC. We have members from all over the world. We respect everyone regardless of what you like or are into.

We also have a smaller secondary club for hosting our own flashes!

Currently looking for more active perm members to keep CC popping, enjoy POTD/EC parties, and even sometimes pop into discord share fun things or maybe RP a bit. We are RP friendly. 18+ stays in dms.

Currently we are a high ranked club with some really good members, actually looking for some more admins to help out as well.

Requirements for being admin, being in the club for at least a week, have discord and be able to attend once a month meeting.
    We prefer some having prior experience as it makes things easier.

As a club all we want is just provide a safe place, for people to just have fun enjoy the game make some friends and get hunt drops and create memories.

We’ve all been there looking for a club not sure if you fit or find one that’s cool but dies out. While some of us do work we tend to stay pretty active throughout the day.
    Honestly we just want to have an awesome club anyone can be proud of!

I know I’ve ranted for a bit but hopefully you have a better idea of what we are about and would like to join :)!

Feel free to wall or gift me in game if interested!

2. Club banner thread