LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 😈PRANK R' TREAT - PVP XC!⚔️

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Oct 18, 2022.

1. [​IMG]
    🧟‍♀️ Let the Ghouls out! 🧟‍♂️

We hope you've had your fill of 🍫TREATS🍭, as it is now the time for 😈TRICKS🩸!

LET THE PRANK WAR BEGIN!

Starting November 1st at 12:00 p.m. PST until November 7th at 12:00 p.m. PST, November 8th at 12:00 p.m. PST, (sorry typo here originally) we will have a PvP XC with all kinds of rewards!

[​IMG]
    Please note above is just an example of the rewards, there are more reward tiers in the XC!

The Details

🗓 This XC will run for one week.

🏆 Rewards will be distributed at the end of the week based on the leaderboard.

🤗 If you don't feel like bugging other players and starting drama, you can search your Meet People lists for folks that look inactive to hit instead!

🤺 You will receive points for successful PvP attacks. Failed attacks do not reward any points.

🛡 You will receive points for successful PvP defense. Failed defense does not reward any points.

💵 Cash and energy will be lost during PvP. There is no PvP protection during this XC, other than Peace Tags.

[​IMG]
    THE PRANKS HAVE ALREADY BEGUN!

#1 ATA-Will, Oct 18, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2022
    Muschi, Shotgun, QUBY and 9 others like this.
  2. I love this

3. Wait so we get the vip version of hunt avi for the pvp rewards? 🥲

Godly, Puma and Tizzy like this.
  4. No cash or energy protection this time wow… what is the reason 🥲 couldn’t just do it like the year before?

5. WHAT ARE THOSE AVIS. YUCK. COULDNT TRY HARDER? 💀🤣

6. SO MANY AVI IDEAS.AND YOU DECIDE TO PUT A RAT AND SNAKE ON THE AVIS? COULDN'T DO PUMKIN JACK/Or a scary avi design? 💀 EVEN A CHUCKY DOLL AVI/ Scream mask avi? TOTAL LET DOWN 💀🤣

7. Pumkin head avis. Marshmello man from ghost busters, A avi with a snake head instead of human head, reptillian man avi, Fredy or jason avi, Bones avi (the avi is just a skelloton, A cult head avi, Yoda head avi,Wookie, green skin witch avi, Skin walker avi. LIKE HALLOWEEN IS THE ONE AVI EVENT TO NOT DO NORMAL HUMANS.

8. wow this is terribly lazy

9. I agree so many ideas, and you picked a normal looking hunt avi. PVP avis should look like monsters or villainous characters. PvP is seen as (bad) or etc. So make pvp characters look menacing. More ppl will join pvp events for a creepy/menacing/cool avi. Sad to see lazy efforts.

10. I mean if they wanted simple.They could have done a doctor with blood and a creepy look. Or even a jeffery dawhmer avi?

11. will this only happen once? or twice in the hunt since there’s 2 weeks left?

12. I support a creepy doctor avi for sure- but pls no Jeffery Dahmer avis 💀

13. Pvp has no protection. This is for people who want to pvp

Godly likes this.
  14. Those are a lot of kewl ideas! I'm sure there's a better spot to put these so devs & the community can expand on them and maybe even make them a reality one day!

Corvid likes this.
  15. To add to this convo, these ideas are super dope! If you want a better place to leave your suggestions I would suggest the #feedback_suggestions channel in the PiMD Discord (you can find a link to the server on the loading screen)

ATA-Will, Graey and SavageEerie like this.
  16. Except the pvp hunt last year wasn’t “normal pvp” and it didn’t affect the way normal pvp does. It was fun to do some stuff like that with no backlash for once out of the whole year, that’s all I’m saying

17. Its not a hunt. Its a event. Putting on protection ruins the pvp experience and ruins the game for those who do pvp as their game

Godly likes this.
  18. The pvp event last year gave a free pass to anyone in sfw. It was an unwelcome down time and I’m glad ATA saw that they did a disservice to a portion of their core players.

WombRaider likes this.
  19. How many points do I need to get the Avis