LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 💕 Valentine's Promo 2024💕

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Feb 13, 2024.

1. [​IMG]

♥️ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, PIMD!!! ♥️

Enjoy 3x Payout from all Cat Cafe, Dog Star and Invite Parties from NOW until Monday, February 19th @ 12PM PST!

Note: This will apply to Parties that started from 12pm PST, February 14th and after.
    Keep the party going all weekend!

♥️♥️♥️

♥️ NEW CHAT CHANNEL for Relationship Testing ♥️

How does it work?

- Get an emoji spell from Molly's Deals to access the chat
    - A cash price is required to enter the chat for 24 hours. Once the 24 hours run out, you can pay to re-enter.
    - Get in there and find the relationship that works for you <3
    - The chat will be moderated like Campus chat - so keep it classy!
    - Please keep the focus here on fun and RS requests! Please no RP and no trade/club requests, those have their own channels already!
    - This chat will be available until 12PM PST February 20th!

[​IMG]

Happy Valentine's Day, Lovebirds!

#1 [ATA]Villanel, Feb 13, 2024
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2024
  2. More chat channels?? YES! I'd like to see a designated trade/banner chat become a permanent feature.

3. Doesn't work. No white hearts though my spell is shown as running.

4. Unclear what this means. You should provide more context about what the rules if the channel are. Does 'regular public chat' mean campus? or pub? both are public, neither are called regular.

MayaTheHopeful and Muschi like this.
  5. Yeah need clearer instructions posted. You just had one of your mods making up their own rules in chat. It would be ridiculous for people to get silenced due to the lack of guidance from ata. A "singles" chat has a connotation, so it is very likely the perverts from pub (myself included) are going to hop over to it as it is discovered throughout the day.

MayaTheHopeful, Toker and Victoria like this.
  6. Yes silencing rules of Campus chat apply.
    No RP or adult conversations here please!

Also please avoid trading/club requests so we can keep the chat more focussed on what its meant for :)

7. THere was an issue right at launch for Android users, this has since been fixed! Thanks for being patient <3

8. I love the extra chat channel! Great idea!

Witchee likes this.
  9. Thank you!

Muschi likes this.
  10. I see this post has been updated, but not everyone checks forums. Rules should be clearly stated in the place to buy from the store, the chat banner, or to follow the structure of pub, in the message before you accept/press 'Ready to mingle'. Although it looks like you may have gotten rid of that to fix the android glitch.

--Tifa and Muschi like this.
  11. Hi. Can you please tell me how I can increase my damage when hitting the VDay parties. Most of my attacks aren’t landing. I’m receiving $0 cashout.

13. Your stats aren’t high enough to hit haute couture which is the party your club is currently doing, you’d have better luck with value market/high street parties

Muschi and Lite like this.
  14. How high should my stats be to increase the damage conflicted to at least land more hits?

15. For that particular party I believe it’s around 7mcs but I may be a little off as I can’t find the ss I had, I’d also recommend using your strongest avatar

EmoEmmy and Muschi like this.
  16. Thank you that info was very helpful!!!

Leigh likes this.
  17. what amp do i use for invite parties?🖤

18. Wild amps. They're sparkly blue color, costs about 1-2b each in pub

Muschi likes this.
  19. tysm🫶🐇🫶

Tatoru likes this.