CONTEST 💎Booster Subscription Raffle!💎 - ENDED

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Apr 29, 2023.

1. WINNERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED AND SENT THEIR REWARDS AS OF JUNE 1st AT 6:30PM PST!

BIG THANKS TO ALL THAT PARTICIPATED AND BIG CONGRATS TO OUR 3 WINNERS FROM EACH SUBSCRIPTION TIER!

DON'T SPEND ALL THOSE EC's AT ONCE!😉

Lots of Love - ATA Will!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    If you sign up for a
    🥉Bronze🥉, 🥈Silver🥈 or 🥇Gold🥇

Booster Subscription plan before May 31st, you will be automatically entered in a raffle to earn a YEAR's WORTH of BONUS EC's!

What is a YEAR's WORTH of EC's?
    This is the total number of EC"s you would earn for each Tier of Subscription if you were subscribed for a full year!
    🥇Gold🥇 = 3600 Extra Credit's
    🥈Silver🥈 = 1200 Extra Credit's
    🥉Bronze🥉 = 480 Extra Credit's

How will winners be selected?
    There will be 3 winners from each Subscriber Tier, so 3 Gold Winners, 3 Silver Winners and 3 Bronze Winners.

After May 31st we will pull a list of all the players that are subscribed to one of these tiers and will randomly select 3 winners in each Tier.

When will the winners be announced?
    This post will be updated, the winners will be announced and receive their EC's on June 2nd, 2023.

If I subscribe to a Quarterly or Yearly plan will I get more entries?
    For the purposes of this raffle, there won't be more entries for subscribing for longer plans, but you do get the benefit of a cheaper, per month cost for your subscription!

Will I be entered if I cancelled my Subscription?
    If you previously were subscribed to a Gold subscription and have since cancelled it, and it has run out, it will not count towards the raffle.

Will I be entered if I subscribed during the Soft Launch?
    Yes, if you subscribed during the soft launch and your subscription is still active, you will be entered in the Raffle!

#1 ATA-Will, Apr 29, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2023
    Carolin, sochi, Fantastic and 8 others like this.
  2. Oo, nice

3. Am I already entered if I have had the gold subscription pre launch?

4. Yes! So long as you are still subscribed :D

5. Nice nice

6. Awesome I love this idea!

7. Mine runs out in 25 days .. so I have to subscribe again in time for my entry to count ? 😂

donbby_1001 likes this.
  8. I love this!!

9. Yrtvccgvc photo. RW man.

10. 🕯 🍀 🕯

11. Not really when you look at the prices of them separately for a month you’re actually saving money

12. Don’t subscribe until they start coming up with better things in game 💗 It’s been minimal effort

13. So we’re gonna promote the ALL AT ONCE subscription plans but get rid of the “temporary” vip lounge. Got it. Lemme just save up for the next 2 months to even buy the subscription plan. Thanks ATA for the warning of no longer being able to get the temporary payment VIP lounge.

14. Good Luck Everyone!! May the Luck be with you!!

15. Hey is it to late to buy now ? My friend is asking

16. As long as you buy before Midnight tonight!

17. Thanks folks for entering and your interest!
    The Prizes have now been sent out to the 3 winners for each subscription tier!
    You should see your Prize in your Rewards Box if you won!

Soraya likes this.