NEW FEATURE 🎓PIMD MAKEOVER💄

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Sep 8, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

😲 YES, you can believe your eyes! The PIMD Gang got a whole new look and are heading back to school to show it off!🤯

Starting today you'll begin seeing an expressive new side of the PIMD Gang in all your stories, feature art and more!

Check out their modern looks below!

The PIMD Gang

[​IMG]
    🖤 I didn't think it was possible to be more in love with Zander and Cordelia 😍

What are the Deets?!

Why did you give the Gang a makeover?
    The art of PIMD has gradually changed over the years, and we thought after launching all new starter avatars and furniture, it was time the PIMD Gang had a makeover to bring them into the modern era of PIMD!

Will you be updating the characters everywhere?
    That's the plan! Some places you see members of the PIMD Gang, like shop banners and the intro quests, may take a bit longer to update than others. Over the course of the next week you will see their art updated almost everywhere!

What is with all the wacky looks on their faces in the banner?
    The PIMD Gang now have a host of expressions that will be featured through out their stories!

Are there any other changes coming?
    There's always room for exciting new updates! We figured the PIMD Gang made a good place to start and with new art we can flush out their stories a bit more. You'll have to keep following along to see if anything new comes down the pipe. 😉

I wanna give a 🎉 shout out 📢 to all those folks that filled out our Narrative Survey a while back, as it was one of the pieces that lead to this update, and may lead to others . . .

Much Love,
    Your ATA Fam!

#1 ATA-Will, Sep 8, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
    Muschi, Jazmyn420_, Muqadir and 55 others like this.
  2. Finally, Zander!

buscemily likes this.
  3. Love them!

Psyche, Hag, -C and 3 others like this.
  4. I wish we could get those avis for our selfs

5. Truly, I miss the old designs of the NPC. This is coming across as too youthful for me... Isn't this game 17+?

Also, for the players actually reading the dialogue this switch is so left field

6. I think its refreshing

Gossamer, Hooters, Jazmyn420_ and 5 others like this.
  7. Great news

8. Any changes to the pvp system coming?
    Are you getting rid of buckets?

Jazmyn420_, Grenade and _HeIium_ like this.
  9. I kind of am super disappointed in this to be honest. I loved the old style of art this game used to have and wish you’d go back to it. 😔

10. Some look good like Dani and Tess but I definitely liked the old designs of others. I like the incorporation of expressions but the new designs somehow look shiny? idk lol It’s to have them like the current game art but I don’t think it was a necessary change

11. Marco has…what is that on his chin 😭

Lilly_forever, Noen and _HeIium_ like this.
  12. I was so confused. 😂

13. Personally think Tess looks eh
    Her jaw could make Channing Tatum jealous 😂

Victoire likes this.
  14. Why does Marco have a double chin? That’s messed up, I never thought I’d feel bad for a fake person but man.. rip Marco

15. Zander and Kiran can get it :cool:

16. True but her body design before was a little wonky lol

buscemily and Lite like this.
  17. Quinn and Marco 😂 and JD has a bit too but it’s hidden better with the beard