Ꭲhis is my story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by -YoUsMeLlLiKeDoGbUnS-, Jun 7, 2013.

1. You know how they say "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade!" Well I don't believe that, 1, cause I hate lemonade. 2, I'm not am easily convinced person.

I know you probably think "She's just another one of those emo girls, over dramatic." But I'm not emo, even though she calls me emo or suicidal everyday, doesn't mean I am.
    Sometimes I look in the mirror and think of what my grandma told me when she was here, "Talia,dear. Life will get better, it may take a while, but it's sure to come. Never lose faith, and know despite what others may say, you're a beautiful girl."

Well, I don't believe it, it may for others. But for me! Nah!! My life has always been an living hell, everything I chose to do and come to liking it, someone always comes and take it over. It's like everyone's programmed to destroy Talia's happiness.

I don't believe in true friends, they are the ones who know everything about you, everything that can hurt you oh so badly. "True friends" I have so come to found has hurt me in ways unexplainable unto this world.

But I do believe, for me at least, that life will only get worse. My theory has been proven correct, I try my hardest to believe in myself, but after a while once you're alone long enough you come to figure out.....there's no hope for you...everything you have loved is gone....stolen by "my true friends"

Why do I come to you guys with my sad "dramatic" problems? Because once I'm gone, this is all you will know about me....about my story. This is how I see the world, how I have lived it and what I have received.

Once I'm gone, no ones gonna miss me, cause no one cares enough to. Please stop pretending, I rather have someone tell me upfront they don't like me nor care.

This is my story, this...is my life.

2. Don't worry, Talia. You're not the only one who's suffering. 