MountainView Rp

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Burningclaw (01), Oct 10, 2012.

1. Ok...
    Well it has been 1-3 years since I have played an ata game, I quit after this Forumn was done on KaW.
    I'm willing to bring it back to life if anyone wants to, it has been a while...(GOD DAMN I HATE NOSTALGIA)

Story:I guess I should start by explaining the mountain
    MountainView is the tallest mountain in the world... But not on the earth, this takes place after a nuclear war ravaged the earth in 2016. You where lucky to be selected to be taken into space before the fatal missile hit...
    A year after your shuttle launched you hurtle into an unknown planet, (between earth and Venus) it is a prefect utopia! You have, or shall I say had, everything you wanted. Until you grew old... And died.... This story take place in year 2071; 55 years after the initial launch.
    This story is about your children.

MountainView high is what it may sound like, a high-school on a mountain on the Utopian planet.

What we need are your:

Names:
    Ages:15-25
    Looks:
    Personality:
    Pet:(optional)
    Wears:(I know it's in the future but no space suits!!!)
    Mutation:(we all got one on this planet[Anything from webbed feet to angle wings{No rly big stuff angle wings are actually breaking it-.-}])

(Gosh, Em. If you read this don't kill meh-.-)

We need to name the planet too-.-

2. 0.0 em as in Emma?

3. You almost had me...

Then you said highschool

And I walked away

4. KITTEH!

5.  I missed you! Where have you been lurking dear?

6. Well, I got bored with the RPs here, went to a wedding, came back, wrote a story, now I feel fine.

7.  your amazing! You should join some rp's you were very good at it.

8. Well guess what, I JUST FRIKKEN MADE ONE

9. Name; Lexi
    Age;19
    Personality; funny, kind, brave, and mysterious from time to time.
    Wears; ( what she has in the pic)
    Looks;[​IMG]
    Mutant; Angel Wings!

Thanks

10. And Pet; Horse??

11. This does seem interesting, but I think you should wait. There's too many rps already, and we don't need another.