 The Real World; Key West (Roleplay)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by -SBO-GracieMonster, Mar 26, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

This is the true story of a group of strangers picked to live in a house,
    work together and have their lives taped to find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting real.
    The Real World; Key West.

A group of young adults, between the ages of 18-26 have been chosen randomly to live in a mansion in Key West, Florida. They will be assigned a job, working at a local marina. Their jobs can range from cleaning tanks, feeding the local and captivated wildlife, giving dolphin rides, caring for sick marine life, ect. The house is assigned three cars, in which all the guests will have to share. Each room has either two or three beds, so there will be roommates. The house guests will get to choose their roommates until it whittles down to the last guests.

Name:
    Appearance:
    Hometown:
    Biography: (Optional)
    Personality Summary:
    Marina Role: (Will be given)
    Anything Else: (Optional)

Rules

1. No controlling other roleplayer's characters.

2. No godmodding whats so ever.

3. Stay in character, this means your character must act as you described them in their personality.

4. Anything 18 ? Take it to private message!

5. If you think that their are too many roleplays, don't whine to me about it. Simply keep your tush off my thread and let it die. Not very complex at all.

6. If you read and understand the rules please include "I ship Larry Stylinson." at the beginning of your profile.

7. Also, I won't be accepting any characters designed to be better than everyone else's. For example,
    So and so is a heir to billions of dollars, he's one of the smartest people in the world and owns about 200 estates. Now I was obviously exaggerating, but I'm sure you get what I'm saying.

The House

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Living Room

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Kitchen

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Bathrooms

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Bedrooms

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Other Rooms

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Abigail Claire Riley; Goes by Abbie
    Pansexual
    [​IMG]

Hometown
    Upper Eastside, New York

Personality Summary
    Abigail is very mysterious in a way. She's the type of girl that people wonder about. Abigail is reserved and quiet. She rarely trusts people, even if she's known them for years. Despite her striking looks, Abbie has never been in a relationship. She chooses to keep it that way.

Body Modifications
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Any questions? Private message me! 

3. I Ship Larry Stylinston

Dovile Olivinski ; Goes by Dove
    Heterosexual
    [​IMG]

Hometown
    Camdon, London

Personality Summary
    Dovile is a free spirit, she does whatever she wants and lives life to the very fullest. All in all, she is fun-loving, outgoing and compassionate.

Biography
    When her father died of testicular cancer, she learnt to appreciate the smaller things in life. She decided she would travel the world, and she visited India, Kenya, Australia and Brazil.

Body Mods
    [​IMG]
    This ring was a gift from her father for her 13th birthday. She hasn't taken it off since.

Style: Young, Wild and Free
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dovile is pronounced as: Dough-Ville-Ee-Ah

4. By the way, you don't have to copy the outline of my profile. :|

5. Accepted I guess.

6. I know. It just looked awshum

7. A body mod is something like a tattoo or a piercing, not a ring or outfit.

8. I know, that's why the outfit it under style, and I didn't know where to put the ring...so...yeah...

9. Saxon Barker

[​IMG]

Heterosexual

Gadsden, Alabama.

He is a very keen conversationalist and always likes to add his own input to conversations. He's very respectful of other peoples own opinions.

He owns two Cadilacs, he plays the drums and raps at small venues.

10. Now why didn't I think of that?! Thanks, Gracie.

11. Rhyan
    Bisexual
    (sorry I have no idea how to post a pic so please could someone do one for me xD)
    Loves going out and prefers guys rather than girls

12. Sure, ill post a picture for you.
    Accepted.

13. England, Leicester

14. Thank you so much :D

15. Btw, if you have a problem with romance this is not the roleplay for you. 

16. Diego Villa

[​IMG]

Barcelona, Spain

Straight

He is talkative person,loves to make friend,never in a bad mood,usually friendly, and he is never seen mad but has his issues.

Was born in a poor town in Barcelona,Spain. He has lived with his grandparents most of his life because his parents were abusive and alcoholic. Thanks to his grandparent he became a real kind person and went to school. He always helped them out whenever they were having some hard time with money.

17. Rhyans a male guy