Amazonian Boy

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Cherry1313, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Epilogue
    Autumn's POV

River, he's the ice to my cream, the sun to my shine, the twinkle to my star. I never thought it would come crashing down so quick.

He looked at me his eyes pleading as I hold the sharp blade to his throat. Master looks at me from his throne, knowing this will hurt me more than it will hurt River. A smirk plays across his lips. "Kill the mortal human! Kill him Autumn! NOW!" he shouts at me. I cant take it anymore. I place a hand on River's cheek and kiss him for the last time, a tear falls down from my big, brown eyes. "I love you" I whisper to him quietly. Stabbing myself in the leg, I pass out. And the last thing I see or think of is him. My husband River Fox.
    END OF EPILOGUE

River's POV

It's almost closing time, the cafe's deserted and the sun is nearly gone. I wipe back and forth with a wet cloth over the cheap white marble counter. Suddenly a girl walks in she looks about 17 her cherry red hair bounces, she used curlers. She smiles at me with brown eyes, like chocolate. "Hey what can I get you?" I smile back at her.
    "Hmm how about a thousand dollars, a decent apartment and a boyfriend?" i laugh. Humorous now that's a good characteristic. She smiles. "Nah I'll just have a caramel frap please."She likes frappuchino's score! I turn round to make it as her slender body hops up on a stall. I hand her the frap. "On the house." I say.
    "Oh god thank you" she beams at me and throws her arms round my neck. After a second I hug her back, she pulled her head backwards slightly, I look into her beautiful eyes. For some reason I'll never understand she kissed me. That was when I knew, I was gonna make her mine. I pull back and smile at her. "I never got your name" she whispers.
    "River. River Fox" I reply.
    "I'm Autumn Summers" she says, what a beautiful name.
    "Can I take you to dinner Autumn?" I ask.
    She beams at me, "Sure!" she answers enthusiastically. It turns out my shift's already over by now. I hang my apron up at the door and lock up. Placing a relaxed hand on Autumn's waist. I decided to take her Carlos' a good friend of mine, he owns a great italian diner. We walk in silence, a comfortable silence though. Both of us content to listen to the sounds of the night. Once we reach there. The waiter takes us to a table out on the balcony. "Wow! It didn't need to be this good!" I laugh at her. She asked me where I was born. "I was born in a boat on the Amazonian river, my parents moved to America when I was 10 so I remember living there. That's why I'm called River my middle name is Amazon" she smiles.
    "Your childhood sounds so much better than mine."
    "Why where we're you born?"
    " Australia, my Mom left me on the doorstep of my Dad coz she couldnt handle me. He's American you see so we moved here to Malibu when I was 5. My Dad was a junkie, he went to rehab when I was 11. I was brought up by my Uncle Dante until I was 13. My Dad looks after me again now that I'm 17." I had no idea what to say, so I hugged her she thanked me telepathically and we ordered soon. The rest of the night was spent talking about our hobbies and personalities. I walked her home and kissed her goodnight. "I'll see you at the cafe tomorrow." I said not giving her a chance to decide whether she was coming or not. I smiled to myself as I dawdled home.

2. Ooh great start with so much promise for more can't wait till the next instalment

3. Aww Bonez one of my best friends loves and reads all my stories

4. Bump!!!

5. I read all your stories..

6. Leo I know you do your another of my best friends I don't know why youre upset

7. Because you don't talk no more.

8. I can't Leo! I wish I could but I can't! It's not just you that wants me back

9. okay then

10. Oh Leo don't be like that please I can't wait till I get to talk to you properly again

11. *Prologue

,_,

12. Autumn's POV

I hate lying to that hot guy. He had swept over dark brown hair, deep shimmering eyes, and a sexy physique to die for. What I told him about my past was a lie, no my real past is far worse.

I reached under my shirt to touch the soft cream feathers attached to my immortal back. I had strapped them down so well they weren't visible. As I loosened them they ripped through my shirt. I flew off into the sky, to Master.

As the cave came into view my stomach flipped over and my eyes turned a silvery grey. They change colour depending on my mood. I stumbled into the pitch black opening of the cave. "Autumn, do you have the girl?" god it was barely a question. I know the drill. I smashed the fragile potion bottle onto the floor. As a girl emerged from it I grabbed her wrist, looking away as I slit her delicate throat. I threw her lifeless body into the blackness before me. Seeing the slither of moonlight on her leg. Her bleeding body slid towards Master. "Go Home I'll need you next month" he boomed. Bliss. No more killing for a month. I'll try and spend it with River. As I thought of him I found it difficult not to smirk.

13. fine

14. Did anyone even read this?

15. Yes I did, and must I say, you have handled it pretty well.

The cave, I wanted to know more.

Details, love them.

Plus, im not a lovely dovely person, but I think that I actually enjoyed my stay.

Good luck on the story.

~Toxic