NEW PUPIL

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by 2-INSIDIOUS-2, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello I am looking for a new pupil. Not someone to Give volleys or dv. I am learning to grow oh my own after coming back like 2 months ago from being inactive. I need to active pupil, a pupil who won't ignore TC, a pupil who has time for Tutors and who are helpful and a good guild. I have been saving all my money since like 3 days ago ( I had 34B ) waiting for the right pupil to upgrade for.

[​IMG]

I don't want a pupil
    -Who's in SF wars
    -Has over 100 Tutors ( owning 600B )
    -Is Very 
    ( Older People Tend To Not Be Active )
    -Who don't help Tutors
    -Don't Help Tutors In Party, wars, other situations
    Nothing against Pun but I need a new pupil, it's hard to find times for him to help when he has over 250 tutors, (150 lcbc) I need a active person that will guild me.

2. Give me a good reason to hire you.

3. Because I'll hire you tooI'm a good tutor bonus and I could upgrade but not out of your higher ranger to bump me just need a active pupil with good guidance

4. You have a good pupil.

5. Let's see what happens

6. Me, too, just don't have all the money....

7. Good pupil....... We don't get along and he said I can sells self so I got like 8 T5 and 326B now UG avaliable

8. Damn whats that gonna make you close to 700kcs?
    so you should include whoever hires you also has to spend a ton to bump. 

Good luck

9. I can hire you!?in a few years time

10. so it's my fault for having a little $$$  well the outcome for them will be good

11. ?Yes! Its urs fault u have cash,now do the right thing and give it out?

12.  NEVERRRRR!!!!!! But help in party and hit the most ill give out new scavenger items

13. DONT HAVE ITEMS? HARD TO GET DROPS? Apply<--#1 Most Party Hits Gets Item Of Choice

14. Oi,why not just give me for free muchacho

15. I think you should spin this around, your saying what you want from your pupil correct? What are you going to offer a new pupil as being there tut? 

16. If you upgraded and became underpriced you would get hired

17. Agree with Baby, Why make this thread when it's simple upgrade past hold price then you get hired. Attention seeking is not a good trait to have?

18. Because I want to let people know that I need a new pupil and that pun said I'm for sale.many people won't hire from him

19. If you want to be hired and you have permission, upgrade money bags. Nothing convinces people to buy like being underpriced.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.