PIMD : STORY TIME OH YEA!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ExTaSy6, Mar 15, 2011.

1. I'm bored and i miss writing so it's time for a comeback lol.

It was another day in pimd college. The anticipation of finals were nearing in. The only thing that kept everyone going, was the fact that spring break was around the corner. It meant serious gossip and drama would start to stir up, it was exactly what the campus wanted and well sort of needed.

Apoc rushed past a noob on his way to chemistry. It was the third time he was late this month. He couldn't have anyone sitting next to his precious ninz, but it was too late. Mysterious, his challenger was already seated next to her.

"Damn it" he whispered

" oh hey apoc you finally made it" ninz said with a smile " oh i hope you don't mind mysterious sitting here"

Mysterious looked at apoc smirking
    "oh im sure he doesn't" , grinning he put his arm around ninz and turned around. Apoc had the sudden urge to smack him with his text book but professor dev was now staring at apoc.

" i know i know, im going to sit down"
    He said while choosing a seat besides a new girl.

" apoc right" she whispers over to him
    " yeah?"
    " my names taylor" she winked
    " oh i've seen you around campus"
    "really? Where?" taylor questioned
    " once or twice buying an energy drink or textbook" he felt sort of stalkarish saying it, now that he thought about it.

" oh haha yea that sounds like me, so what's the deal with you and ninz. I felt all the male testo's from here?"

" what? I don't like ninz pshh "
    " oh really , it looks like it" taylor teased.

" well, your wrong i like someone else and her name is qin but don't you dare tell anyone" apoc threatened.

" cross my heart and swear to um yea you know the rest" she said smiling

A million thoughts rushed through apocs head as he realized taylor was hot. Qin and him weren't the same anymore thanks to trick. He must have been staring at taylor the whole time when he dazed out because she was staring at him weird.

" what?" he asked
    " you just said i had nice boobs?"
    " holy...i did'nt say that"

The resident advisor CJS just so happened to be returning from the headmaster's office and overheard.

" really apoc , harrassing one girl isnt enough?"
    " oh jeeze CJS, i don't know what she's talking about"

CJS turned to taylor and told her to speak to him outside. Professor dev was grilling them from across the room. Ninz turned around and mouth
    " what happened?".

" nothing" apoc mouthed back. It was sad how ninz didn't catch mysterious making gestures that ninz was his. Apoc really wanted to kick that giy sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ok i will continue later if anyone cares lol 

2. *didn't and * guy , sorry i tend to rush when i write

3. AHAHAHAHA GET DESTROYED APOC

4. Lol i knew you would enjoy that

5. More!! Right now!! Only more focused on my than apoc 

6. Lol , dont worry everyone will get their own spotlight

7. Well i call next!! And I wanna see it before I fall asleep. So get to writing 

8. Whoa whoa whoa....

Why is my name there only once?

9. Support! N i wanna b in...

10. -_- plus u put a  afterwards.

11. CJS stared at taylor with concern as she told him the incident.

" well if you felt like you were being harassed , we can take this up with the headmaster" he said

" no no please there is no need for that, i guess it slipped out while he dazed off, it happens" she shrugged

" look, don't be afraid to speak up if he does it again, im here...always"

" ok thank you CJS" she said and said bye as people started coming out from the classrooms. What they didn't know was that mysterious had overheard the whole thing. He decided it was time to get ninz for good.

Qin was pissed, ugh more than pissed, she was enraged. How dare he tell another girl that and after she was going to forgive him. He was the biggest , lying, cheating, flirt she had ever met. If mysterious hadn't tipped off trick she would have never known.

Qin spotted apoc talking to sone friends. She walked towards him shoving sophia out the way. She was always stalking apoc.

" HOW COULD YOU!!" she yelled

The campus became quiet as everyone turned to watch. apoc turned in shock towards qin.

" how could i what Qin?" he said nervously.

" YOU ARE SUCH A PIG" and raised her hand *SLAP* " oh and it's over between us"

Apoc was embarrassed out of his mind. He watched as Qin walked towards mysterious and ninz.

" ninz good luck with him, he just pretends to be nice to us so we cann fall for his charm..AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE!" she yelled

Ninz turned towards apocs direction and shook her head in disappointment. Mysterious laughed and grabbed ninz hand and deliberatly walked past apoc. Apoc lost it and attacked mysterious. Ninz screamed in surprise as the boys wresteled. Mysterious was punching apoc as he tried to get out of his grip.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue later lol , i leavers u in suspense muhahaha

12. Ok blizzard u will and trick is all love, you'll get a spotlight soon

13. Love u, extasy :) I love stories

14. Can I be in it please?!!?

15. Haha! This is getting good. 
    Put me in it.

16. Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuh I hate trick I aint datin dat foo! Nana apoc

17. Got it lol qin i know

18. YES.

You got your thread a regular stalker.

Too bad fan fic doesn't show up in active topics 