 PiMD's ~ THE BACHELOR: ROUND ONE 

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BigHer0, Jul 9, 2013.

1.  PiMD's ~ The Bachelor: Round One 

 -APPLAUSE-

 Welcome back Ladies and gents. I know you've all been eagerly waiting for more!
    Well........HERE IT IS!!!!!

ROUND ONE
    Each bachelorette will be asked a group of questions
    Each question will be from a different bachelor (Brit Alice will supply bonus questions)
     Each bachelor will pick 2 bachelorettes based on the answers to these questions 
    If a bachelorette is NOT picked, she will be  ELIMINATED 

 WHEN THE INTERVIEWS ARE POSTED, THE BACHELORETTES WILL EACH HAVE A NUMBER (1-...) TO KEEP THINGS ANONYMOUS 

 In case a lucky bachelorette is picked by more than one bachelor...
     Our MOST Eligible bachelor (Gazzap_me) gets to keep his choices
     The other bachelors can RE-PICK or......
     Allow the bachelorette to choose between them
     The unchosen bachelor may proceed to Round TWO with only ONE bachelorette or chose from the ELIMINATED bachelorettes.

 BACHELOR QUESTIONS 

#1.If you could take a dream vacation, where would you go? what would you do?(Scrabs)
    #2. A random asks to see your boobs. Do you..
    A: show him
    B: Farm him
    C:Tell me?
    #3.Where do you see yourself in 10years?(BDNbintz)
    #4.What is more important to you? Independence and freedom, or always doing things together?(Jetboy)
    #5. What's your Zodiac sign? (Brit)
    #6. What's your favorite emoji or emoji sequence(Gazzap)
    #7. How often do you brush your teeth?(Brit)
    #8. What's kind of music do you listen to? Any favorite artists(Kri_yo)

? BACHELORETTE ANSWERS ?

Bachelorette #1
    1.id love to visit Mexico  hot people *O*,Best beaches and natural beauty, greatest wildlife! Amazing people, Beautiful beaches..
    2. A and B not realy good answers so id go with C 
    3. in ten years.. id havebeen an airhostess.. problably married with two kids 
    4. doing things together mostly,but i wouldnt mind giving you some freedom at times..
    5. Capricorn
    6. Favorite emoji: 
    7. i brush my teeth twice a day.. 
    8. i love all types of music.. ranging from classicals to blues, country, jazz.. hiphop... almost all.. favorite singer... beyonce.. band/group: lmfao.. 

Bachelorette #2
    1.Hawaii I've always wanted to go there I would more then likely just relax and enjoy my time there
    2. C
    3. In 10 years I hope to be teaching. I love working with children
    4. I think there both important, independence and freedom because you do need your space and to have fun with your friends also you need guy time like I need girl time. But also spending time together having alone time with each other Is a must need in a relationship
    5. Zodiac sign is. Leo
    6. Favorite Emoji: ?
    7.I brush them twice a day
    8. My favorite kind of music is Rock. But I listen to pretty much anything

Halestorm
    Skipknot
    Skillet

For rap
    Macklemore

Bachelorette #3
    1. Germany. Red light district baby 
    2. B and C.
    3. In ten years I see myself traveling the world.
    4. I think a balance of both. I want to be with my man and do things with him. But I need space too. So if he wants to go hang with the boys I'm okay going to a movie with my friends.
    5. Aries.
    6. So anything involving the  or  or ? but ? are my favorite emojis
    7. 2 or 3 depending.
    8. I listen to everything.  My favorite band is the Beatles, but I also listen to Eminem and Skrillex and everything in between. Rock, Country, Rap I don't care. 

Bachelorette #4
    1. Japan! I've wanted to see the Pokemon stadium ever since I was little.
    2. B
    3. Hopefully working as an RN at St. Jude's and living in a quiet country town. :)
    4. To jetboy I can't pick either extreme, there has to be a healthy balance.
    5. Virgo the virgin.
    6. My face emoji is 
    7. Twice!
    8. To Kri_yo: I listen to a lot of music but Jimi Hendrix is my all time fav!

Bachelorette #5
    1. I would go to the San Diego zoo. They are supposed to be one of the best in the world and Im a big animal lover.
    2. I wouldnt do any of those really. Id just ignore him.
    3. I see myself having a auccessful higher manager position at my current job.Hopefully Ill own my own restaurant by then
    4. a good relationship involves a balance of independence and together time.
    5. Im a Taurus n proud of it lol
    6. ???
    7. I brush my teeth twice a day n whenever i get food stuck in my teeth. I always have a toothbrush with me.
    8. I listen to country and rock mostly. My favorite Singer ATM is Lady GaGa because she's not afraid to stand out

Bachelorette #6
    1. - If money were no object, I'd travel all over the world visiting as many major landmarks, old battlefields, and tourist attractions as I possibly could.
    2. - Option D: mess with the lil bugger until he caps-rages and bypasses on my wall. 
    3. - 10 years?!? I'm already ancient and dusty around here, I'll just be a mossy pile of bleached bones in 10 years. 
    4.- Too much of either thing in a relationship isn't good. There has to be a happy balance. Everyone needs time away from their significant other, but if you're always apart then why even be in the relationship to begin with?
    5.-  (Taurus)
    6.- 
    7.- Depends on how many times I eat, plus morning and night.
    8.- I have very eclectic musical tastes. I listen to everything from Iced Earth to Hank Williams III to Gregorian chanting regularly. My all-time favorite is Tool, though. MJK is simply brilliant, Danny Carey is a phenom, and Adam Jones has no right to be so good. It's not fair!

Bachelorette #7
    1) Egypt, since a little girl I have always wanted to see the Sphinx and Pyramids second choice would be to go see the Northen lights.
    2) Tell you and if we arent to strong we can both farm him 
    3) Settled down married and looking after a family, Pimd will be a distant memory by then 
    4) Hard question, a mixture of both would be ideal for me. If you want total independence and freedom then why be in a relationship but at the same time you can't live in each others back pockets. Its all about balance.
    5) Taurus is my star sign.
    6)   fave emoji and  ⇦ sequence
    7) at least twice but if Ive eaten something with onion or garlic Ill brush after the meal
    8) Ill listen to any but I prefer rock. Greenday, linkin Park, Metalica, and fallout boy but their older stuff

Bachelorette #8
    1. I am an adventurous person so I would love to visit the rainforest and explore it. It seems like a great place to get away from technology and get to know not only yourself better but get to know the people you're with better.
    2. I would block them and move on. No need to cause drama if that's the only issue at hand.
    3. I want to be a financial coordinator at a children's hospital so I can help children and their family come up with plans to pay off any medical expenses they have. And hopefully have a family of my own by that time.
    4. I'm not the kind of woman that always relies on a male to get something done for her. I do things on my own, but certain thing I do like to do with a guy I'm interested in. Like going to wars and an the occasional party would be fun to do together but I'm not going to beg you and have a pity party if you can't come because you're busy. I like to balance my relationships and in doing so balance the amount of time we spend with each other. That way it's a more pleasant experience and you don't feel like you're breathing down the other persons back.
    5. I am a Pisces. Which means I'm a fish and love water.
    6. ??
    7. I brush and floss twice a day.....usually
    8) I actually enjoy all types of music from country to hip hop to even classical and oldies, etc. but the only genre I can't stand it bluegrass. Some of my favorite artist include: Luke Bryan, the Beatles, the Who, drake...I don't have a particular favorite and enjoy a variety.

Bachelorette #9
    1. Try and see as many countries as I can. Do something I wouldn't normally do on each.(zip line, rock climb, scuba dive, try local food)
    2. C. Tell you
    3. Teaching a class room and working with deaf kids
    4) Doing things together is important to me but having time with friends is good for both people.
    5. I'm a Scorpio
    6. ?
    7)Definitely once in the morning and once at night. But more if I eat something that leaves a bad taste/smell
    8) *summer was not present to answer this question*

Bachelorette #10
    1. I would go to Greece to dive and explore. I love greek mythology and dive regularly and would love to see it.
    2. c tell you especially if I dont know them.
    3. I see myself working by the ocean somewhere new to me. possibly working on my masters continuing my education in marine biology. I would also like to be traveling to various locations
    4. doing things together but understanding that I can exist as a seperate person and be just as happy and complete and still having time to do my own things by myself and with friends as well as whoever I am with having their own time. if that makes sense
    5. Taurus.
    ohh good one hmmm.
    6) i love the faces a lot but mostly the smiling and crying/laughing ones because i love smiling and laughin so hard i cry!
    7) brush my teeth at least twice a day sometimes tree depending on what I eat
    8) thank you :) i have fairly eclectic tastes in music, the only thing I really don't have a huge fondness for is rap/hip hop, death metal, or bands like mumford and sons. recently I've been listening to daft punks new cd a lot and I usually like to listen and run to system of a down nero sum 41 flogging molly and a few others

Bachelorette #11
    1.My dream vacation would be to Italy.I would love to go sight seeing,shopping and just enjoy the beauty of being their.
    2. C would be my answer cause I share everything with my partner good or bad. But I wouldnt take it that serious.
    3.In 10yrs I see my self married with my first book out.I also will be CEO of a major magazine company.
    4. independence and freedom.
    5. Capricorn. A boss.
    6. 
    7. I brush my teeth 3x a day
    8. I pretty much listen to all kinds of music.Some of my favorite artist are Prince and beyonce.

Bachelorette #12
    #1 i would go to Hawaii and ride the jet skis , parasail , swim with dolphins , drink and relax :
    #2 b or c
    #3 Married with children and well into my career
    #4 Independence and freedom
    #5 Scorpio
    #6 
    #7 2 times a day
    #8 practically everything , favorite is rap/hip hop and country . Artists : Darius Rucker

2.  BACHELORS!!!!! MAKE YOUR DECISIONS!!!!! 
     POST YOUR PICKS HERE!!!!! 

 Audience, feel free to comment as well.  The bachelors choices as well as those who have been eliminated will be revealed in the next thread.

 As always THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!!!! 

3. WOO! NO BB CODE FAILS! 

4. Yay!

5. Sorry Ryan >.< Still love ya though

6. Why are you sorry...I never wanted to be in it

7. Lots of Tauruses. Are the Bachelorettes going to butt heads over the men? 

8.  I'm a Taurus,  don't fit the characteristics though. 

9. Which is the Bachelorette that shows boobs....I pick that one 

10. I highly doubt it. The girls all agreed not to argue >.<

11.  I wish someone would've picked A for #2....just for laughs.

12. Can i have whoever doesn't get picked?
    I'll take them on a compensation date

13. I know right, Alice. 

14. I pick #8 ^_^

15. This is too long for me to read... g'luck whatever is going on here

16. or at least give them participation rp

17. The one who wrote the most wins and the one who wrote the least losses xD