Greek/RomanRP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SaltySatanSpartanDaddy, Jul 15, 2012.

1. ok ik there are two RP out there for these but they've been going a while so I though I'd make one for new people who want to do it so the understand.

Ok so this is a RP about the Greek/roman demigods. Get that? The children of the gods but not the gods themselves. All types go.

Application is like this I give u the format and u post ur answers or whatever of I accept them then ur in if not ur not. It's that simple. And don't worry I accept bout everyone. You're earthly parent can also be a mythical creature the creature doesnt have 2 b from greek or roman mythology u can provide a pic if wanted
    Ok so here's the info I need
    skeleton
    Name:
    Godly parent:
    Earthly parent:
    Skills:
    About your character:
    Extras:
    So it's not hard. U can have as many characters as u want so there you go that's everything. Heres my character

Name: Zöey Drämlîn
    Godly parent: Athena
    Earthly parent: a water fairy- Älænî Drämlîn
    Skills: extremely tactical do not underestimate her she can outsmart just bout anyone. Dangerously skilled at the bow.
    About: very tricky finds it hard to trust people move quickly and quietly despite her skills she is very shy yet very smart and dangerous for her age and just wants a friend.
    [​IMG]

Ok your turn

2. Age- 15
    Name- Eon Certina
    God Parent- Chaos
    Earthly Parent- A human sorceress named Ilexi Certina (deceased)
    Skills- Powerful magic user and cunning strategist, as well as skills with a sword equal to any champion.
    About- Eon is cold at times to nearly anyone he doesn't trust, thinking cool and precisely and as detached as he can. But anyone who earns his trust has earned a friend, and guardian for life.

3. Eon u have been excepted

4. I made a mistake on my character her dad isn't a water fairy he's a animal fairy and yes that is a guy fairies have wierd name and on her skill I forgot to explain that she controls all magic. She's the guardian of it she can take and give it as she pleases be it permanate or temporary her magic is key to every quest

5. Name: Eva Blackthorn
    Godly parent: Aphrodite
    Earthly parent: Colin Blackthorn
    Skills: cunning and devious Eva is smart, she enjoys fighting and enjoys throwing knives. Her aim is spectacular but some people are scared of a girl with knives.
    About your character: undeniable beauty and cunning tactics, smart and outrageous, Eva likes to rebel and do what she wants but still has daddy twirled around her little finger.
    Extras: Eva is a real sweetheart, she may have her flaws but most people see her beauty before her personality. Having Aphrodite as a mother gives a lot of pressure. Which is sometimes to much for her, thankfully she lives.

6. Name: aphrodite
    Godly parent: Zeus
    Earthly parent: Dione
    Skills: she can shoot the core out of an apple with a bow.
    About: she was born in the winter so prefers to wear white or blue. She was a year behind in school.

7. Name: Angel Sunshine
    Godly Parent: aphrodite
    Earthly Parent: Roman Sunshine
    Skill: She can throw knievs and is very good in the jungle
    About character: Angel can be fun and loving at times but she can also be serious too
    Extras: Angel's mother died and her father doesnt know what to do so Angel spends her time in the jungle

8. Kyle and Nathaniel (identical twins)
    (Jake left, Nathaniel right)
    [​IMG]
    Godly parent: Ares
    Earthly parent: Melissa Tesoro
    Skills: Nathaniel is skilled with art and black magic
    Jake is good with armor and weapons
    About: The boys enjoy setting people up for pranks... Nathaniel was almost killed at the hospital once so he never goes there and always carries a dagger
    Jake just doesn't like girls, because he's gay...

9. Oh wait I going to change Angel's Godly Parent to : Artemis
    I didnt realized some1 else had her

10. Name: Rose
    Godly Parent: Persephone
    Earthly Parent: Elliott May
    Skills: Great at knife throwing, can learn any weapon, good at bows

11. Sorry this didnt post:

About your character: doesn't really trust people that easily, but want to be friends with people. Can be complicated. Cunning. Once you become friends with her, she will stay loyal to you and not turn her back on you

12. Name: Rosary (rose)
    Godly parent: Athena
    Humanly parent: shapeshifter
    Looks: these r only two of her looks
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Talents/Skills: can controll anything in nature and is very smart in war and fighting she can also shapeshift
    About: she is a shapeshifter and she loves to use her skills for fun even tho she is 19 she is not very mature but at some times is very mature
    Extras: she loves to use any weapon she can get her hands on even if it's like a stick and she can make weapons from the elements

13. Name:lily
    Godly parent:poseidon
    Other parent:water fairy
    [​IMG]
    Nice,shy with new people,but makes an effort to talk to them,can control the water,is a very challenging person to fight,
    Weapon:a sword like in the pic,and the water itself.

14. Name kaitlyn.
    Godly parent: Artemis
    Earthly parent shape shifter
    Age 8
    Skills: strategy, shape shifting, bow, stealth, imagination.
    Personality: nice, doesn't really understand this whole thing, lonely, is an orphan living on the streets, wants a friend her age
    Looks:( my phone is being weird so I can't put up a pic.) 4'2" red hair green eyes. Innocent

15. So she's #s 14 and 17 when you search "anime girl" on photo bucket

16. Name: Mako(No last name)
    Godly parent: Zeus
    Earthly parent: human(diseased)
    [​IMG]
    Skill: can control lightning easily and master swordsman
    About my character: he is calm and understanding doesn't trust anyone easily
    Extra: his mother died 5 years later and he has been roaming the street ever since not having people to do anything,he is a thief and very good at convincing people.

17. Almost forgot to state that my character Eon has spent 15 years on earth, he's actually alot older.

18. I almost forgot another skill of hers she can easily sneak around and be unnoticed by anyone and I am silent when I move and I am really fast when I want to be and I move with nature I go where the wind takes me and I am part Indian

19. Many character doesn't talk at all he is the quiet type unless he trust you he won't talk to you