 JustForUMods 

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by M4CEY, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Mods,I'm writing this for you! I know you are just like us. You play and party.but you do more. You silence people who broke rules. You keep campus crazy, when they see your green name. A few days ago I saw a forum. They dislike mods. I did report them.but Im writing this because I want to thank you for all your work you do.  keep it up guys! 

Jen and Nikki I love you both. Jen get back on campus and do trivia again. please it was fun and than you for gifting the winners and Nikki stay sassy with campus. You show them who boss!

OneBadKitty~ Your Very Helpful when I need help. Lol im sorry I bug u in pm a lot.but i can trust you answering my questions. I'm thankful to have you as my friend.

Jon~ Your my green bugger  Haha.
    I love picking you. Also Answer me on campus next time. I wasted 3 speakers for u ?? lol jk ur worth it.

FootLong~I know we don't talk much,but I know your a foot away from me. 

Blunty~ I know u like doing quotes! Keep posting the bootiful quotes. 

Riccena~ your my mod Wifey!  I super Love you Riccena. Also Good job on BoS war!

Mr V~Hmm..Visiting -Untouchable What an honor for u coming, I'm sorry you have to put up with me in chat ? I Just wobbles You! ( I wobbles u too Mrs.V)

smash~ Smash u Broke my pm?? Also Can U not Talk So Much.. ( lol talk more on campus)  I Miss U.

Haha those are the US And current Mods! Thank you for your hard work an keeping silly people for campus.  and I'm an honor to make this just for u guys!

?➰ I don't Care what other people think bout what think. We all different and I respect everyone of you.➰? had nothing nice to say about this forum. Idc so don't waste your time on writing it. Mods are watching You. 

Love Tibbers or tibby. 

Also mods, can you please reply back.  Thank You.

2. OneBadKitty, You Were A Great Mod. ill Miss You. But focusing on real life is better 

3. Nekkie, I'm sorry I spelled your name  lol auto correct 

4. No mods reply to this 

5. Thanks blunty

6. lol no one even read it good thing u didnt waste much time by doing bb coding :p

7. ? I don't understand how to do BB code?

8. ask all those who u dedicated this thread to :ugeek:

9.  I don't want to bug them with my stupid brain. Ill learn one day!

10. I wanna talk to mods more because they are awesome people

11. theres good guide to code check it

12.  agree

13. ass kissing level is very high