️Mr and Mrs 98765️

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -Ahli-LovesMike, Apr 30, 2018.

1. It's so hard to write the short version of such a long story, but I'll try.. Mike and I met here on PIMD in May of 2012. He'd already been playing for a year, and I was a little 6 week old noober. I get this random wall post one day, and liked him instantly. We ran into each other at wars all the time, usually on the same side, but occasionally beating each other up 

In August 2012, he amped up his flirting, and I was totally oblivious, thinking he was just being friendly  we had a "follow war" (forgive me devvers), and had hundreds of followers between us over the course of 3 days.. I won  and we've been stuck together ever since!

Our first year was a bit rocky, he's in the US, I was in Australia, and it felt like we'd never meet, so how could it be a real thing, right? ? but we persevered! And in February 2015, I'd finally saved enough money to go and meet him! I stayed with him for 10 days, and cried all the way home - it was the real deal ️

I went back in Feb 2016, and stayed a month, and again for another month in Nov 2016, and while I was there, he proposed  we compiled our evidence and filed our visa petition within 2 days (sorry Spiny lady, we DID rush it!), and in March 2017, it was approved 

In Oct 2017, we got the BIG news - our Fiancé Visa had been approved ️ And now we're here, Mr and Mrs 98765 

Thank you ATA, for bringing us together, thank you pimders, for stalking our walls during our PDA periods, and thank you Mike, for sending that ugly trout gift that started it all ️

Gir, Macey and Muschi like this.
  2. I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING 

3. Congrats you two!! I remember reading your guys' story on that one thread (forgot what it was called), but this is so cute :cry:

4. It was an honor to have been part of your special day 
    You two are meant for one another. Already miss you two

5. Thank you guys! 

And thanks you to and Jen, Spiny! ️ so grateful to have had you both by my side yesterday 

6. Thank you for having us!!! It was a great weekend. We love you both so much and thank you for having us. Being a bridesmaid was an honorcongrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Congrats stranger ?

8. Aw this is so beautiful !! This story really does show how strong both of you are.

Congratulations, best wishes for the future ️

9. ? congrats you twoooo?

10. Our wedding was such an amazing time  Ahli looked so damn hot!! I could not tell if I was crazy nervous or just lost in that bride and her beauty I can guarantee that Ahlie had the best bridesmaids ever!  I can not thank Jen and Spiny enough for everything they did. I get why everyone loves being around them so much. We have to visit.

Muschi likes this.
  11. Same here . It was such a good time with you all.

12. We love you guys too!  We really hope to see you soon.

13. This guy ️ he is right about you two ladies, and we’ll definitely be visiting! In the summer.. ?

14. Congratsss 

15. Congratulations you two. ?

16. Congrats Great Story~

17. Congratulation Ahli&Mike 
    u both have given me hope that indeed we can find love from the game and love will eventually find its way despite separated by continents! 

18. Congrats tbh