UPDATE The Great Dorm Tower Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Marceline, Jul 12, 2026.

  1. Re-Posting this with the hope of a response. As im sure you know people are eager to for you to divulge this information. I have no problem with waiting just as long as I know it's not in Vain. Thanks again. 😊
     
    Velociraptor likes this.
  2. If anyone need help with ug for the new tower update, free feel to wall me.

    If your refund is between 10T - 330T, I will certainly help you, for those who receive above 330 T, I would recommend to wait for a little while until the stats and price details are available for T10/T11
     
  3. ATA, this has turned the tutor market in to an absolute joke. All of us ā€œlate to end gameā€ players won’t even have tutors left or the money to get them back. How are you going to make this up to us? Are you going to compensate us for tutors lost? Because all the little tutors we had, quadrupled in stats and their price went through the roof. Yet we aren’t balanced and aren’t making nearly enough payout to keep up.
     
  4. Can we expect to receive another wave of dorm tower updates before Friday? Or, are you going to wait til after promo weekend again and give everyone care packs? 🚮 (Cause, historically speaking, you’ve always done a promo weekend with invite parties.) I just want my upgrade to keep/save my tuts and this waiting around for more information thing isn’t doing it for me.
     
    RogueMoreau, iKelsey, Satoru and 7 others like this.
  5. Please change the title of the update. There’s nothing great about it so far šŸ˜†
     
    RogueMoreau, iKelsey, Satoru and 7 others like this.
  6. Yes, I really do feel bad for the real pupils out there who haven’t received the update, when they’re having to deal with inflated accounts, outdated prices, and accounts with inflated incomes. 😢

    Good think im a broke inactive tut hoarder 🄵 let's get rich together ā¤ļø
     
  7. Following the new dorm system, we now only get to receive 1 lite box per day?
     
  8. They're giving the update off hit ranges. They don't know the numbers because it's a field. Trust me.
     
    Parfait and Caitlin like this.
  9. But when? Did a new batch happen today?
     
  10. I would also really appreciate it if you could consider implementing a temporary tutor price/hiring freeze for accounts that have already received the Great Dorm Tower upgrade, at least until the remaining eligible accounts receive the update.

    The tutor market is becoming an absolute nightmare for those of us who have not received the upgrade yet.

    My current stat is 123 MCS, while some accounts that received the upgrade are already reaching roughly twice my stats. Because of the sudden influx of stats from the upgraded dorms, my long-term tutors are being hired away, and I’m often unable to hire them back because the other accounts now have significantly more money or I get hit with the increased hiring cost for tutors I’ve had for years.

    The problem is that this isn’t simply a matter of choosing not to spend. The delayed rollout is creating a situation where accounts that received the upgrade months earlier have a massive economic and stat advantage over accounts that are still waiting.

    We spent thousands of CoH building ourselves up to where we are now. But instead of being able to continue progressing when the update eventually reaches us, there is a very real possibility that all of our accumulated money will have to go toward rehiring tutors that were pushed out of our hands because other accounts received the upgrade first.

    That means by the time we finally receive the Great Dorm Tower upgrade, we may have already spent months trying to survive an artificially distorted tutor market — while accounts that received the upgrade earlier had two months to build an even larger advantage.

    It’s especially frustrating because some of us were already at 100–150+ MCS and had invested heavily to get there, only to be effectively sidelined by accounts with lower stats simply because they happened to receive the upgrade earlier.

    If a tutor freeze isn’t technically possible, could you also consider providing a temporary Cash Care Pack to accounts that are still waiting for the upgrade? Even a temporary daily or weekly cash boost during the remaining rollout period could help offset some of the additional hiring costs we are being forced to absorb because of the staggered rollout.

    The point isn’t to give waiting accounts an unfair advantage. It’s to prevent accounts that haven’t received the upgrade yet from being economically punished for something completely outside of our control.

    Ideally, we could have some combination of:

    • Temporary tutor price/hiring protection for accounts that already received the upgrade
    • A temporary Cash Care Pack for accounts still waiting for the upgrade
    • A clear MCS range

    We need some form of protection while this rollout is still ongoing. Otherwise, by the time we finally receive the Great Dorm Tower upgrade, we may have already spent most of our resources simply trying to maintain the position we worked so hard to reach.
     
    j0rdan, skyyward-ace, iKelsey and 4 others like this.
  11. Nope
     
  12. Atp cp wont do it. Because at the time we receive our update, we still have a lot to catch up with now lesser dns to spend since we will burn it to just hire back tuts, not to mention BF is coming up in few weeks.
     
    j0rdan, Parfait and Tattoos like this.
  13. I’m just gonna point this out… if the plan is for everyone on the game to get the update is mid October then I do not think it’s okay to roll out the BIGGEST promo of the year until everyone is on the same playing field. A care package for black Friday like you all did for ATA day won’t cut it this time because it’s not 100% cash back the players that haven’t gotten the update will receive unlike the people who already HAD the new dorm tower update.. every single person on this game looks forward to black Friday because of how big the promo is and people send LOADS of money ESPECIALLY during black Friday so for the people who haven’t gotten the update this would be a slap in the face to them. Especially when the player base is clearly divided by these update delays. Black Friday is the highlight of the year for most of us, and many players invest a lot of their hard earned money into it. It would be a total oversight if yall were to roll out the promo while some players will still be stuck on the old version of the dorm tower update. We all deserve a level playing field before a promo like Black Friday comes out.
     
  14. Ya know Black Friday is in November. Which is after October šŸ‘€ I agree it will not be fair if everyone doesn’t have the update by then. But that’s almost a month after their deadline.
     
  15. We have almost 2 months before bf
     
  16. Well… we were ALL supposed to have the update in August, no? šŸ‘€ so it is not that far off
     
    Parfait likes this.
  17. To add to this.. going off the pattern this roll out has been giving it really wouldn’t be that surprising if it does again go over the initial dates for everyone to get the update. It’s why they couldn’t give a clear response on when the rest of the players will receive it instead they said ā€œhopefullyā€ but I am GLAD it was communicated so this way when it comes time we can’t say we didn’t know.
     
  18. I guess my 23mcs is too good for the update šŸ‘‹ I'm over this update. Just cancel it already šŸ¤•
     
  19. Everyone who hasn’t received the update yet should have CP until they get the update.

    Not just on promos.

    We have been missing out on payout for almost 2 months already. And will continue to do so until you have completed roll out. Not just on promos.