UPDATE 🎃Trick or Treat This Halloween!🎃

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 21, 2024 at 9:03 PM.

1. Send in tickets complaining, push to speak with someone 😄 also review bombing the app

LeeJarrett, Xennial, Adore and 9 others like this.
  2. It's not even a money grab at this point ata wants us to spend 24/7 on app too cause we need to complete at least 170 22 invites parties to get 6k IF we lucky that is. Multiple that by 3 to get ONE avi and misc. That's borderline crazy actually

Minthe, Kain, LeeJarrett and 8 others like this.
  3. 170 parties w 8x boost*

4. I have had players tell me they already bought the candy bars not even for bentos- just straight money to a black market seller. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    It's like ATA doesn't even care about the black market nor bots anymore when imbalances like this actively encourage their use.

5. oh, btw, in case any of you didn't know this-
    don't waste dns just for this :) you can hit the parties 1-3 times and still get your max of 3 candies with these drop rates

6. This reminds me of a hunt in 2019. Cryptid! At The Disco. In middle of the hunt they released a 3rd tier “elite” version avas of Cecaelia (Female ava) and Sea Devil (Male ava). Required drops to obtain these avas were so ridiculous that at the end of the hunt only 1 player was able to reach it.
    If someone remembers it, can correct me if i am wrong.

7. https://forum.partyinmydorm.com/threads/cryptid-at-the-disco-elite-extra-tier-of-avatars.141115/

at least it was a recolor and not just an exclusive- I didn't get this one, but it's one of my favs and I have the other 2 versions

8. I love how blatant ATA is now with being "pay to play" if you aren't willing to spend an excess amount of money and never sleep you won't get anything. To finish and invite party with no boosts and only get 2 candies? Ridiculous. 20 at minimum would still make it hard but not dang near impossible. When things like this happen it makes me incredibly less likely to spend money. Not only that but to make everything require thousands of candies... and with shard avi boxes now giving record low amounts of shards. You could open four boxes now before you get anything good. I'm always shocked when ATA does something disappointing but this one, this one is an all time low for me.

9. y’all on crack

kelluminatii, Kain, verrmaj and 11 others like this.
  10. not to mention when you equip the avi it’s cut off when you view your profile🌚 the spear of the female is basically gone and the males arm is cut in half. DOOO BETTERRRR. y’all are sloppy and delusional

11. & now that I’ve seen everything out I’m gonna reiterate what everyone else is saying about the drops required being ridiculous— no, ATA this isn’t exciting, fun, or something that should’ve been “trick or treating” related— this is just disappointment and something unobtainable by the masses which defeats the whole point of releasing content that people can SUPPOSEDLY “obtain”

12. Thanks for the 2 lite boxes. I feel way better now.

Gossamer, Ch, CustodyBattle and 25 others like this.
  13. So yall just gonna ignore the fact that your community hates this? Great.

14. Great, so we've hit changeover and what, two lite boxes? No acknowledgment, no attempt to change things? As a company you should realize the mistakes made and strive to fix them. You've got an ENTIRE community upset, I don't know about anyone else but the only person I've seen who enjoyed this event is someone who got the candy bar avi within hours of the event starting.

One.
    Single.
    Person.

Everyone else has issues with it, and rightfully so. You've created a paywall so large even your average paying customers can't benefit, let alone f2p or minimal spenders. The amount of time you're requiring for an event that ends ON NOVEMBER 1ST is absolutely ludicrous. There is no way the majority of players will benefit from this in any way.

I don't play a ton, but I pop in from time to time, maybe miss 1-2 parties since it's b2b and the club is pretty quick. But if I'm going 4 parties without drops (which is what happened when I used my booster, didn't get a single drop with it) then even the 100 candy avi seems difficult to get for me. Do you understand just how ridiculous that is? If a player spends hours a day on this game they still won't get a chance to get a 9000 candy 999, let alone a 12k avi.

Listen to your community, or your community will be against you, more than we already are.

And as a reminder to players, the actual ability to earn candies ends November 1st. You also only need to hit a party 1-3 times for max candy drops.

15. Assuming 59 4b dog flashes which would put your total at 236b to even obtain 1 candy bar by candies alone

16. So we not gonna talk about the trick or treat event? Everyone remember to review bomb the app

17. Cancelling your bronze, silver and gold subs is another way to communicate to them that something needs to be done 😄

No, CustodyBattle, ShooFly and 16 others like this.
  18. You would have to attend 59* 4b flashes
    59x4 is 236
    Sorry it was late when I was calculating it

19. I hope you enjoyed your 100 drops (50 drops each box most likely🫠)

ShooFly, sweetietweetie and Xennial like this.
  20. I was hoping to check on this thread a day after they release it to see how ATA responds to their community's reaction. Seeing a lack of immediate response is disappointing.

They could have sent a reward of 100 candies instead of 2 lite boxes to appease people. That would have helped their player base that only stay in potd clubs to buy at least 1 avatar from the shop and potentially keep them going to get more candies til the 1st of November when they stop dropping.

My luck with anything on this game is close to 0% so I won't risk spending all my remaining dns and bentos to flash for the candies. Majority of the player base would say the same.

I like the 2 candy bar avi designs but I'll just have to gaslight myself into not liking it as there's little to no hope of myself getting the candy bars by any normal means, even as a paying player.

Here's to hoping our Black Friday is better, I guess?