UPDATE 🎃Trick or Treat This Halloween!🎃

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 21, 2024 at 9:03 PM.

1. Honestly this is extremely disappointing. Being super excited for a Halloween event to drop only to find the thing u and everyone else wants the most is basically unobtainable. Please fix the drop rates so ALL of ur players can enjoy this event. No one here is asking much.

2. wow this is ridiculous. y’all messed up🌚

LeeJarrett, Gossamer and Komi like this.
  3. 🥇🏆☝️

4. It's more than 10 hours since the update came and till now there has been no response from devs, so most likely drop rates are not going to go up.

Anyone remember stargazer (or whatever the name) furniture box which came a month ago? I wonder how many people would have actually bought it? And this one is thousand times worse in a sense I'm not only spending ridiculous amount of money, but I also need to put ridiculous amount of time in game.

ATA could have made good money with these avis but instead they want to take a 💩 over the very people who are supporting them for a long time.

5. ATA, you're greedy and you give 💩 drops fr 🚶🏻‍♀️

6. I feel like all this event has accomplished is encourage black market and bot usage with the community left feeling hopeless about receiving these rewards.

7. It’s actually very disrespectful and unacceptable that they drop this on us, their public respond to it negatively and they just go MIA. I guess they do expect everyone to sit tight, follow through with this and that’s it. Absolutely insane.

8. Another money grab event. Not for me 🫠 I guess I’ll just watch. Happy Halloween for the devs & ata staff. Big bonus check coming thru.🤑💰

9. If this is what Halloween is like, can’t wait to see the 💩 they pull for Black Friday 💀

10. I’m guessing no one at the ATA office knows math considering the ridiculous drop rates and high prices.
    Do you not realize how many parties you’d have do finish to get the blood Avis?
    I think it’s fine that the average potd player can’t get the expensive avis, but you’re making it hard for even your paying players and that’s just dumb.

11. I definitely agree with those who are saying that the rate drops and high prices are definitely unfair. I wish they would’ve made it easier for those who are trying to get the Avi, especially for those who have paid some money towards it. I think the Halloween when you brought back the avis for ec was definitely better because you had people spending to get what they wanted; it was 100 percent guaranteed and rewarding. The current event is less fun because it’s not guaranteed people are going to get drops each party and are probably won’t even make it to 2k candies especially once irl comes into play. Hopefully flashes will help save the day at this point, but definitely a little disappointed with how things are going currently. Definitely rating this 3/10.

12. Suggestion - Make the Treats Giftable instead of just the Candy Bar. 😅

13. i see ATA continuing to abuse their players. glad i'm too busy and happy irl to even attempt this.

so many players are complaining about this aspect of the hunt, but i know a lot of them are gonna continue to reward ATA's abuse with an unhealthy amount of time and money. pls go make real halloween plans, people. this ain't it.

Memoir, Kain, LeeJarrett and 15 others like this.
  14. Oh cool so i got a thing i dont even get to use without staying up late af. I thort it was a new box or some shit

LeeJarrett and CustodyBattle like this.
  15. should we arrange a boycott or smth? anyone down to unionize??

LeeJarrett, Bat, Placebo and 10 others like this.
  16. If ata doesn’t have haters im dead.

17. tbh you talk a lot about being happy on PIMD yet used like half the women on here 😂 yet talk about abuse. Go you though, yeah? 😂

CustodyBattle likes this.
  18. ATA doesn’t care fr. But people will still spend on it. Already people spending 75b to get the avi. ATA doesn’t care to change their greediness because there’s still people buying into it 🤷🏻‍♀️ and prices are so high because everyone and their mama is buying bentos from the black market. In return all the resellers have control over the PIMD market as well. This game went to complete shit between ata and a good portion of how toxic the community is getting. As far as boycotting, it’s gonna take a huge amount of the community to make a difference. I don’t think a lot of you are there yet tbh. Some one you think just like ata does 😅. A good place to start is to stop buying into ridiculous prices. And touching grass (literally please go outside nature misses Yall)

LeeJarrett, Pahuj, Placebo and 9 others like this.
  19. This feels like you’re biting the hand that feeds you and promoting bot use and reselling rather than getting players to actually buy your candy boosts. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Memoir, LeeJarrett, Placebo and 10 others like this.
  20. anyone else getting 0 drops? I’ve done like 10 parties without getting any candies and the droprate is already low as it is🥲?? Like i got drops for the first party and then just nothing after

Placebo likes this.