UPDATE 🎃Trick or Treat This Halloween!🎃

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 21, 2024 at 9:03 PM.

1. I know y’all are playing ata 😅 give us our story pass and quit tricking us… It’s not even Halloween yet 👻

2. Like everyone else is already saying, the drop rates for this are awful. Not even every party gives anything, so you could be spending ec on the boosts to still get nothing 💀

3. You need to fix this ratio of the candy nonsense.ATA too greedy.

4. This is the worst ATA! Incredibly Unachievable! You really need to fix this ASAP!!!

5. ridiculous really.

Breadie, bunz, FastForward and 7 others like this.
  6. Whoever had this idea should be terminated immediately 👻

7. How is it even possible to get 9k drops in 7 days? I did like 50 + parties and hardly got 400 drops

8. Just to reiterate, you only have until NOVEMBER 1ST to get drops. Not the 14 days it says in the store

9. This shit honestly makes me wanna quit. Y'all get TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars every hunt from the lb people. Then y'all make a new and "fun" little event to go along with halloween, only it's not fun because you'd have to get 2000!!! of these candies a day!!! for the best avis. Who the hell is able to hit that many parties?!

10. Yeah this is just another cash grab..

11. Yall greedy and not even trying to hide it

12. i’m convinced ata is going bankrupt or sum with how much they want their players to spend a LOAD of money on a game

13. I like the overall concept of having treats drop from parties exchangeable for a wide variety of items! Wish there was a disclaimer in Mollys that the Sugar Rush Boost would be activated immediately. I was actually considering attending a flash tomorrow just to maximize my use of it. Oh well, I can prob get the 15 treat avi without it. Speaking of, I’m not really seeing an “in between” in terms of moderate progress rewards. There’s a verrry steep reward hierarchy for lack of a better word. A furn box for 10 treats, recycle avis for 15, furn for 800, avis 6k…Y’all can do better for active f2p players. This might be a hot take, but I also think someone paying a lot shouldn’t necessarily have to be constantly online either. I have yet to read past the first page of this thread since I just hopped online, but I’m curious as to see any financial and flash ec party count breakdown people give

14. Fr tho let's talk about this.

Beyond how appaled everyone is at the price to pay for these rewards this is what we're all saying.

It's a game, it's supposed to be fun!

Like yeah ATA is a business and we get having paid for exclusive content/ features to keep them I'm business. But events like this thay are thrust upon the entire community should be fun for the entire community.

And this is not.

15. say sike rfn 👩🏻‍🦯

16. The 2 candy bar Avis should at least be 100%/100% as well for how expensive is it to get them. The designs are great, so I think the stats should match.

17. this is a fun idea but the reward tiers are actually absurd. with all due respect why put out something like this that isn’t fun for an average player. sure some players spend hundreds/thousands; great they can get the vip+ shard avatars or leaderboard avatars. others spend occasionally and make up most of your player base, please cater these “bonus” events to those players. I’m pissed I barely have a chance to even get these avatars or items. I just wish you guys weren’t just in it for the money grab.

LeeJarrett, Peachydoll, Adore and 5 others like this.
  18. like being fr rn this feels way more like a trick then it does treat. 🤨

19. Idk what is worse the stargazer decor shard boxes or this...

Memoir, LeeJarrett, Sake and 4 others like this.