UPDATE 🎃Trick or Treat This Halloween!🎃

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 21, 2024 at 9:03 PM.

1. They're not just going to give good stuff away for free. Of course they're going to want people to spend money. We all keep allowing it to happen. When they took the monthly avatars off the spinner and came out with avatar coins, everyone virtually rioted, swore they were done, but look, years later we're still putting up with it. Everything they do, that we complain about, is still being paid for. Until their players actually hold them accountable or stop playing, they'll continue with the cash grabs. Nothing's stopping them when the same 100 people spend thousands every week on pretend items for a game 🙄

2. I was top plunder for cat cafe and got zero candies lmao

Jack, sweetietweetie and bloodhoney like this.
  3. So this is with invite parties as well? It says Ec parties and potd or am I reading it wrong

Coulis and Tiramisu like this.
  4. No you can get candy from potd too

Xennial likes this.
  5. Invites fall under the same category as EC parties, so EC parties/POTD/PPOTD will all drop the candies.

Problem is the drops are low, and it’s not a guarantee you get candies every party. 😞

Anxietitties and Yamiyo like this.
  6. I claimed my booster and did back to back kinis and got no treats how slim of a chance is it to get some this is very horrible

7. ATA, what kind of nonsense is this?! I rarely comment on posts unless I feel very strongly about it. I’m absolutely appalled here.

Please read this thread because we are begging for drop rates to increase / and have a guarantee that every party we complete will give us candies.

8. Soo Candybars are untradable yes? Cause I've seen tons or people in pub trying to buy

bean_ie likes this.
  9. Weird asf😂 I want what y’all are on to make this and think we want it

bean_ie likes this.
  10. Well this isn’t fun.

11. Lol ata you really want us spend money to buy ecs, boosters & dns just to get these things? Being a little greedy don’t you think😅? But then again for years we knew ata were always greedy but still choose to spend our money on the game💀. Come on ata do better the whole candy drop is bs barely getting any that time it ain’t no guarantee we going to get them and the amount of flashing/parties we have to do is per day👩🏽‍🦯

bean_ie, Tizzy, x_yeoubi_x and 5 others like this.

12. Then you want us spend on the boosters just to get more drops and we only have like 2 weeks to get the things??? Ridiculous and then bf is right the corner as well knowing we will still have to spend a lot of money💀

Tizzy, Ayse, Anxietitties and 4 others like this.

13. At least increase the candy drop or drop the amount of candies we need to get to get the things we want💀, cause I know no one isn’t going to loose sleep for this game nor spending over $100 for this game either cause I won’t be doing it.🤗

14. You guys didn’t have to be greedy with the candy drops required… trick or treating irl is FREE mind you— and for a holiday especially and yall making us do the most AND pay? You guys look silly— esp not even showing the rewards we’d have to PAY to get

bean_ie, Tizzy, Yamiyo and 19 others like this.
  15. So even with a booster on its not a guarantee to get drops? That's actually insane

16. Like I did a potd with a booster and got nothing, how is that even fair to have as an option

bean_ie, Anxietitties, Pahuj and 3 others like this.
  17. Guess they’ll never learn people won’t be happy with their ridiculously low drop rates and high prices for these kinds of things 🤷🏻‍♀️

bean_ie, Ayse, Anxietitties and 4 others like this.
  18. [​IMG]

I can count more fingers on my hands than these candy drops 😭😭😭😭 ffs??!?!?!?

19. Yeah if they’re gonna make us his over 30 parties a day for one avi they should at least make the drops guaranteed 🙃