Recommendations for ATA to Include in the Game.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Basically_just_bored_, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Can we have more options with the dates, maybe even include a different colored ec date that has a nice cash boost or something. That’d be nice

Is likes this.
  2. Please add a feature in setting side to check all our previous IGN and also date & time thing to see when did we change to what ign .

Seriously and Is like this.
  3. It happens but all you have to do is wait for the party to end and restart the app, it goes back into your showcase

Is likes this.
  4. Dont trust it. Even if that is true it probly wouldnt work for me coz my acc broken af

5. Hey ATA I Have a suggestion for you all .

Please bring a hunt in which both RS's drops will combine and accordingly there would be drops prizes and leaderboard also for RS's combined drops.

If you like my suggestions please include it in next hunt.

Is likes this.
  6. This is kind of a thing already with the Valentine’s RS side story!

Lumi and Is like this.
  7. So we have phony money pimd bank in shop the hide money and cost money to withdraw.
    So the bank costing to withdraw is kind of redundant it should be set up you and deposit as much as you want and after say 1 week it's free to withdraw or you can leave it and earn interest on what's in the bank.

Also more jobs for when club parties are at a lul for higher Stat players would be cool to have in the game.

8. What area of PIMD do you think needs improvement?
    Diwali Celebration Bomb

What are the details?
    Hi Devs,
    Sooo I've been through the forums since I've joined and have had a few conversations with the clubmates where they told me that you guys have a Diwali Hunt incorporated in the game. I was extremely ecstatic to hear that and since Diwali is right upon us I had a suggestion to share with you.

Recently I've observed some players who do BBB i.e Buddy Box Bash in the clubs where they invite 50-60 odd people and they all buy the 100DNs or equivalent package in order to give buddy box to the remaining members.

Similar to that idea, I am not sure if this has been done before but if possible - Please make a Diwali Bomb for Clubs to use. The said Bomb can cost anywhere between 25-100 ecs and once the bomb is opened by a member all the members in the club would get a random gift which is Diwali themed.

I would gladly promote such a thing if this is possible or can be incorporated in a way. Diwali itself is as grandeur for us as Christmas is in the USA and many countries in the Americas and Europe. What grand way to celebrate our biggest festival than with a Diwali Bomb.

Said Bomb can be event exclusives too? Christmas Bomb, Black Friday Bomb, New Year Bomb etc.

PS - I am not entirely Certain if something like this has already been a part of pimd before, if it has been then the game already has the mechanism ready for it, if it hasn't been done before i really like the idea.
    I shared it with the devs today and they want community feedback 🫴🏻

[​IMG]

Is and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  9. Just wanted to hop on here and say I'd like a separation between items I want to sell, and a section for my collection items that I'd like to show off or keep track of, I'd starred my collection of bb items but then other players think they are for sell, and then I also can't star the stuff I want to sell if I star my collection.
    To end rant I think it would be cool to have another "starred" section for items you want as a collection

Is likes this.