CURRENT EVENT ❤️‍🔥 A Blood-Red Heart ❤️‍🔥

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Sep 18, 2024.

1. The bottom right avi... Why is her eyebrow over her hair? 😬

2. Wouldn't be that much a problem if they would do vampires as they ought to be: Dark and cruel. Not like this "nice" twilight softies.

3. We have had two vampire theme hunts in 5 years three witches in 5 and more zombies then I care to dream of so to me I would rather see vampires get some love

LeeJarrett likes this.
  4. I'm talking about a full hunt dedicated to just werewolves. A full storyline.

5. Vampires are over-rated here. We get hunts, avatars, vampire theme dorms every year. Anytime of the year.

6. No we haven't we have had gothic style furniture and avis and three hunts in 10 years time of vampire and more zombies and one story pass which you paid real money for not ecs that was vampires let's try not to rewrite things I can show proof of the vampire avis they have done in the past

7. I noticed something just now and I’m probably late to the party here, but was it necessary to up the required drops for main story hunts again? It isn’t by too much until you look at the 3mcs and above, but it’s still an increase.
    Like truly, the breakdown we’ve had works relatively well and everyone has a decent chance of the 2mcs at least if they grind POTD.

It’s not too bad for those with the resources, but it doesn’t seem exactly fair for people without the means to consistently get at least the 2mcs in default/regular hunt main story drop requirements.

Okay off my podium, yall always want feedback and I figured this was something to bring up if it’s the new normal or just for invite hunts

Ballerina and DaedricsPenguin like this.
  8. They increased the reqs because the event is almost 3 weeks instead of 2.

Kukki and QUEEN_NIGHTMARE like this.
  9. Well, you didn't say that.

10. We have had, from what I can remember, one vampire hunt and two vampire story passes in five years. NOT every year. Learn to read.

11. Love the return of pet styles.

Kukki likes this.
  12. I just did to give clarity since you couldn't comprehend.

13. Is there a pro party stat drop this hunt??🥹

14. No

Ninjade_ManSlayer likes this.
  15. Would be nice to have spooky/ scary avis for Halloween. It’s kinda boring to constantly have “sexy”/ half naked avis all the time.

Ballerina, Kukki, Is and 3 others like this.
  16. Agreed should have something like the 13 ghost movie avis

Is likes this.
  17. So we aren’t creative this year ATA are we? You had all of these horror movie/game characters and you decided to go cheap?

Expected tbh since we've been given nothing but cheap content this whole year.