PROMO πŸπŸ’΅2x CASH WEEKEND + Love Confessions Lucky Box! πŸ’Œβ€οΈ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Sep 13, 2024.

1. [​IMG]

Enjoy a 2x Payout from all Equinox Your Socks Off, Cat Cafe, and Dog Star parties from now until 12PM PST on Monday, September 30th!
    Note: This will apply to Parties started from this point forward.

And what's Autumn without an Equinox Invite Party and Love Confessions in the air to celebrate?!?

NEW: Love Confession Lucky Box

[​IMG]

Purchase Love Confession Lucky Box's with EC's from Molly's Deal's today until 12PM PST on Friday October 11th.

Love Confession Lucky Box's have a chance of dropping:
    ❀️ Stat Items
    😻 Party Starter Items
    🀝 Tradeable Avatar Boxes
    🍱 Bento Boxes
    πŸ“¦ Lite Boxes (these will be changed with the event changeover October 1st)
    πŸ›οΈ Furniture
    🎁 Furniture Boxes
    😊 AND MORE!!

Love Confession Lucky Box's can be opened with Cash anytime after they have been purchased!
    Note: VIP Party Invites are a possible drop, and if you get them while the party is not on, don't worry you can use them in future parties!

UPDATED! Equinox your socks off!

[​IMG]
    What's the deal (new changes!):
    ☞ Each Party will cost a certain number of VIP Party Invites to start.
    ☞ Each invite will cost 5 ECs and will be available at the Store. The invites are a super rare drop from the Event Boxes too ;)
    ☞ Each Party will be a bit more challenging than the last, so best of luck to those who are able to unlock the final one! Because of the increasing difficulty in party tiers, it is very possible that you won't succeed at a harder party.
    ☞ Yes, each Party must be unlocked by completing the Party preceding it.
    ☞ The more challenging the Party, the more spell-binding the rewards.

☞ VIP Party Invites are NON-REFUNDABLE
    [​IMG]
    VIP Party Invites

[​IMG]
    You will see this when you hit with the new item!

#1 ATAClaptrap, Sep 13, 2024
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2024
  2. Cute avis

Espacio likes this.
  3. Super cute Lucky Box theme!

Espacio likes this.
  4. so i opened 26 lucky boxes & didn’t even get nothing worth value….i’m over the lucky box shit it’s rigged & it’s a complete waste of money/time. then when people DO get the box & sell it the gem is always OP.

WitchyRae, Placebo, Tiramisu and 19 others like this.
  5. fem*

6. horrible drops rates.. don’t do it to yourself πŸ₯Ή 20 boxes and i have only furniture keys and 12 invites to show for it

7. Drop rate is trash do better for your community ata

8. Drop rate is ridiculous.

90% Furni Key drop? 15ec Value lol.
    For 28ec Lucky Boxes.

Worst off, I seen someone get 5 Invites! 5! That’s 25EC, from a lucky box that cost 28ec πŸ˜‚ You catching my drift now?

9. Non-refundable invites? That's the big update? That's a pretty terrible one

10. These posts are helpful. Someone needs to figure these odds out.

11. Eww. Guess I’ll stop buying invites. Missed that my first read-through.

12. 19 boxes and all i got was furniture boxes? this game kills me

13. non refundable invites and the lucky boxes drop 5-6 a box.. the parties use 22 so let’s do the math. your either short and have to buy the rest or your going to have left over πŸ™ƒ

*this is if your β€œlucky” btw and not just end up with furniture boxes and keys

14. Box is cute ngl 🦧

15. Opened 81 boxes and nothing of value except the desk.... What an absolute scam this is πŸ˜‚

16. Unlucky fortuneless bad luck box

WitchyRae, Tiramisu and Belus like this.
  17. I read the forum and got upset about low drop rates, but said what the hell, I'll try my luck. I bought 5 boxes, got avatar, got pink flip phone misc item (the only thing I actually got wanted), 2 furniture boxes+keys, 6 invites.
    Don't spend too many ec's on this, it's really just gambling and depends on luck. So good luck! 🀞🏼

Belus and VanessaWayne like this.
  18. lucky box? more like unlucky box lol. i opened a total of 44 boxes and no box avi. im really disappointed. the last lucky box event i got at least 1 of the box avi πŸ˜ͺ

19. If I was a rich person, I’d sell myself to open special event items in games like these, and give out estimated drop rates

MayaTheHopeful and WitchyRae like this.
  20. So y'all want ppl to waste ecs on "lucky" boxes that offers no guarantee of an ultra-rare or very rare item, and make invites non-refundable now? For what? What are your players receiving in return from this change? Y'all really looking greedy πŸ™„