CURRENT EVENT πŸ”₯🍾 Community Challenge 🍾πŸ”₯

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Aug 28, 2024.

1. PIMD had the highest it showed stats on Heckfire

2. When will the event reward be sent, i got 1 furni key, 1 blast from the past box and 2 chibi box only

3. Yaayyy goal reached πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ cant wait to get the snacks πŸ₯ͺ

4. ATA Has to send rewards to their entire player base who signed on during this time period basically. It's going to take a while.

5. not worth the reward? All you gotta do is be active and hit a party πŸ’€

6. Yay! We made it to the last rewards!πŸ™ŠπŸ©·

Ydun likes this.
  7. When do we get them tho? And were?

8. REWARDS WHEREEE

9. I haven't gotten any rewards

10. Y’all, this is across a lot of games and is going to a shit load of people, give them some time lol. Took them days with one of the last raffles.

Ydun, Ande, sweetietweetie and 7 others like this.
  11. It’s the way multiple ppl keep asking the same question and getting the same answer and still asking…

12. The blast from the past box and chibi boxes are from buying in the webstore, they have nothing to do with the community challenge, they haven't said specifically when we'll get the rewards, just that it's after ata day so we just gotta wait ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

13. We will receive them throughout the weekπŸ’›πŸ¦Š

_littlemsthickems_ likes this.
  14. When are we getting rewards ? It's been days πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ

15. Wow. Y’all can wait two weeks for a new hunt but can’t wait two days for some rewards? It’s not like they’re **not** gonna to show up πŸ’€

16. Congratulations to everyone like I had said before. I will like to add on that it's going to take a few days It had took a few days with other community events. This one is literally no different.

Yailin likes this.
  17. I'm going to step in here a couple of days to get the rewards. us beat the event in 3-4 days and it still take this long but the math seems bit off to me on it 20 per party action average 20 hit per bar is 400 point x 16 unload average a day cross 150k players is 96000000 almost 1/6 just from pimd a day now so someone tell me with 5 games how we only just made it is my point I know heck and kaw went hard too

18. I look forward to the Avis :)

_littlemsthickems_ likes this.
  19. My favorite thing about PIMD is the community. It's amazing how the game brings people from all over the world together to connect. The friendships I’ve made through PIMD are what keep me coming back, and it’s what makes the game so special to me.

_-Star-_, Ydun, Is and 1 other person like this.