LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🔭 Stargazer Decor Shard Box 🔭

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Sep 13, 2024.

1. I really like collecting furniture, and this is pretty; however, it is a burden. finding furniture and changing it isn't easy with current mechanics, finding 3 separate pieces does feel like it would be a burden because of the time it would take, especially for us furniture collectors. and it is an expensive burden. I do wish we could see it in furniture shop previews- I don't even know how it would fit with any other pieces.

Xennial, Euphoria, Carolina and 6 others like this.
  2. Okay honestly? Really cool concept, absolutely love it. Its not for everyone, this is for the avid furni hoarders of the game, which is a sizable chunk. I love how this breaks the typical dorm layout, and how it can make the layout of a dorm so much more interesting. Kudos to the creativity behind this.

What makes me absolutely pissed though, is that you need a total of 6,500 shards to make one, and you only get 1,200 per 150 ecs spent.

To crack down the math for you, you need 812 ecs for 6,500 shards, and you dont even get to pick the one you like. Since probability is 50/50 (two different sets), it is very likely you will need to pay 1,624 ecs for a complete set. No avid hoarder will pay that much, do you know how many collar shards you can get for that many ecs??

3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Euphoria likes this.
  4. Very unhappy with it. Opened 4 boxes and still have to search for shards to complete one furniture piece. And you literally can't do anything with the furniture unless you have all 3 pieces.....

SpoopBee, Victoria, Euphoria and 4 others like this.
  5. This concept in theory is actually pretty cool imo but a) shard boxes are too random to make this worth going for, b) you need all 3 pieces to make it worth having to see the bigger piece and c) honestly I have zero idea how this is supposed to be implemented into any idea of a dorm. Off the top of my head it doesn’t go with anything else… which would make it entirely useless to majority of people INCLUDING the furni hoarders. It doesn’t look cute in showcase cuz it’s 3 seperate pieces and isn’t practical in a dorm setting. If you guys do this again might I suggest a full dorm at the VERY least.

No, TurdFerguson, Victoria and 3 others like this.
  6. So you're telling me you want me to spend $175 USD for an incomplete concept?

It's like you send out the surveys so you can go, "look, cosmic/space themes are the most popular -- let's monetize it into oblivion and make it impossible to obtain!

You owe your community better. Your C-Suite is playing you.

No, CapedClown, TurdFerguson and 8 others like this.
  7. Would like to add that it's $175 USD if you get *exactly* the right number of each shard with no duplicates, which we all know is not going to happen. I'll have 5000 of shard 1 and 4 of shard 3. Which, as you have kindly pointed out, is absolutely useless.

Xennial, No, Euphoria and 4 others like this.
  8. So….. it’s not even a full dorm? 😶

9. I love collecting furniture and the furni is very cute. I want the little desk but breaking down the furni into 3 pieces makes it hard. Adding random shards from a box makes it not worth it especially if it cost 149 ecs to open one box.

10. So I finally got the shards to create one. And there is a line split between the desk and 999 area, but also the background on the 999 is messed up.
    [​IMG]

Valevale, CapedClown, K1tty and 12 others like this.
  11. I didn’t realise it LITERALLY ERASED THE 999 SPOT thats insane. So basically you get 299 stats for both 299 & 999 spots? Or are the pieces levelled? 😭

SuckitTrebek and No like this.
  12. How many boxes did it end up being in total to get for you?

Victoria and Euphoria like this.
  13. Just saw the other one and it's got the same problem 💀 ata why did you make something so expensive that doesn't even fit right?

14. So each piece is the same stat as a normal piece, which in this case is the above desk, desk and 999 spot, so no extra stat boost or anything.

And I ended up opening 4 boxes, and having to trade all blue and unneeded golden for the one I needed. And I have like 800 lvl 2 gold left over.

Victoria, Placebo and Euphoria like this.
  15. that execution is extremely disappointing for the cost

16. I let them know about it too; I sent a screenshot on my main... Definitely not worth it. I did both cause well.. I was very much excited. Then saw the lines along them and that it's all meshed weird on the one.. and yeah .. Welp. Disappointed face 😞

Victoria, SuckitTrebek and SpoopBee like this.
  17. Yeah, mathematically it’s insane. I got 500 type three for one shard and only 300 type three for the other. Even if I traded and aimed for one, I would need to open 9 boxes to get enough or hope that opening half and trading would be feasible. So that’s at least $70.

18. The concept was neat, but the way it was made and the ridiculous amount of money you'd need to pay for it is a major NOPE for me.

marly_marls likes this.
  19. Oh YIKES that is so disappointing 😭😭😭