CURRENT EVENT ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿพ Community Challenge ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Aug 28, 2024.

1. Indeed

xvx, Espacio and Sangre like this.
  2. I believe you can join with PIMD only

Espacio likes this.
  3. You only need to play one game. Itโ€™s just a challenge for the combined ATA communities.
    They did say theyโ€™ll still update regularly. Itโ€™s just unrealistic to get an update like hourly or by the minute since itโ€™s across all of their games.

4. How to do

Espacio likes this.
  5. You can literally hit 1 party and you can get the rewards lmao

6. The rewards kinda suck.. sorry ATA but yall could do better no?๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

7. For all the money grab this company does, the rewards are mediocre at best. Concept is fantastic, but if it requires anything more than it does it wouldn't be worth it at all.

8. I don't understand way they can't show it ingame, they did that back in juni with the pride events so why hide it this time around? ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„

9. Checking in โœ…๏ธ

10. Just an fyi the community progress is on the forum post of the announcement kindly read everything before y'all go yapping abt it tyvm

Lumi and RainbowLick like this.
  11. First goal met Via Sept 10 pst

569,255,006 was the last updated score ...ATA sent mail in heck fire about 3 hours ago

Different games and scores
    KAW-94,508,875
    PIMD-108,645,000
    KOHF-102,619,435
    SC-95,489,000
    WAMS-98,803,095

Id say just check...everything but that's what I got in heckfire (mail).

12. **Excuse me ... For leaving out the time lol ..Met @10:25 am PST time ..Sept 10th...

13. Agree!

-NMF-Joe201 likes this.
  14. Not that I missed thats it on the first page that's what I get for trying to help lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ welp if anyone overlooked it..like me ...here ya go...broke it down how they had it too .. I know to look on first page next time or look for notifs in heckfire again..about to crawl in a hole ๐Ÿ˜...how I found out was heckfire ๐Ÿ˜ญ

APG2-SummerHottie likes this.
  15. Honestly idk why anyone is complaining, we're getting free content just for playing the game basically. Which is exactly the thing people have been asking for.

The promise of rewards will boost activity from the less than regular players, and if this is anything like the previous community events we'll likely hit the target. Previous events like this have had the target number be relatively achievable despite how big it is, ATA be mathing it behind the scenes.

I like this, all of it, and am excited to see more stuff that rewards the free to play members of the community. ๐Ÿ™‚โ€โ†•๏ธ

16. I like that Witches Arcana is WAMS. I think that's hilarious.

Dolcezza and Rosalia like this.
  17. Itโ€™s across multiple ATA games, so itโ€™s a completely different level of coordination and data that would need to be compiled. So they canโ€™t show it instantaneously. As stated, they will be updating from time to time in forums, so it wonโ€™t be hidden.

Destinyy likes this.
  18. Everyone is excited about community challenge but rewards is dissappointing. Not worth the effort. What if you got 2 walls out of the reward boxes. Is that a success? ๐Ÿ˜‚

_littlemsthickems_ likes this.
  19. .

Those numbers donโ€™t add up to 569,255,006

20. Well I looked at what they sent in mail ... I probably missed types numbers so that's why I said ...I should've looked at the first page lmao... Hence I won't post again ..wasnt trying to cause drama.