CURRENT EVENT πŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈ Summoned to Another World πŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈ

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Jul 17, 2024.

1. [​IMG]

2. Good news for you, this game is more than avatars.

3. All of these avatars are fantastic. Are you people blind?

[​IMG]

Kukki, -NA2- and 2pm like this.
  4. Yuck another hunt I don’t like this is getting old the stat items suck to

juss_swaggg likes this.
  5. Don't yuck other peoples' yums.
    Too*

6. Avis are the forefront of us being able to express ourselves, who we are, and our accomplishments. I see a lot of high stat people wearing old avis just to show off that they have them. But then I see a lot of people wearing really hard to get avis or avis that reflect what they look like in real life.

That said, these avis really are awesome, not only for looks but also stats, in comparison to old avis.

I love foxes, so I'm sad I won't be able to get the box one. I've already opened 25+ lite and 30+ regular boxes. I got the male avi.

Kukki and Lumi like this.
  7. I think they should add to the college theme of the game. It's not a dress-up game, Lee! 😳
    They don't need to represent us. If they were for that, they'd be customisable. The main way we express ourselves on here is through the many chat channels.

Ayse likes this.
  8. Idk if i like it or not bet the female avis are just slay πŸ«ΆπŸ˜”

9. I never said it was a dress-up game. Plus, have you gone to college? College students really like dressing up. 🀣

Kukki likes this.
  10. 🌚I have been to college and nobody got "dressed up" for it. Not how these avis are dressed up.

11. The only thing I want is t10 avi! But I don’t got the money to place πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the other Avis are cute but t10 avi is way better πŸ˜‚

12. I'm a sucker for this genre but avis just killed the mood. Should have surveyed and do their research well.πŸ˜•

13. The avatars are great! What's your issue?

14. [​IMG]
    Glad I checked lb on a whim πŸ˜… Happened to catch this rarity.

Kukki and Lumi like this.
  15. Why mixing up demonic avis, elves & pokemon again?
    We had hunts like this before.. This is literally deja vu..
    But ngl i do love fem avi with witch hat πŸ–€πŸ–€

16. We also have a pokeymon hunt almost every year, a halloween hunt almost every year, a 4th of July hunt, an olympics hunt, etc. every year.
    They are doing 26 themes every year. They can't all be unique. This isn't a problem. Just keep making your suggestions.

Kukki, -NA2- and Lumi like this.
  17. More pvp hunts please πŸ˜‹

-NA2- likes this.
  18. They are the og no-one gonna lie :cool:

19. Yall should do a cobra Kai based hunt or sweet homes based πŸ–€

-NA2- likes this.
  20. Yeah will be cool