CONTEST ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ Party for Pride! ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, May 24, 2024.

1. Is there something wrong with the pride plushie tracking ? I've taken screenshots and its still showing the same amount for 3 days in row now.

2. Yes, it there isnโ€™t, then it wouldโ€™ve already updated right?

Moonlit_Kamikaze, Donald and Luca like this.
  3. the tracking only updates once a week! I think someone mentioned it updates on Friday so if you check anytime in between, itโ€™s going to remain the same!

Is and Astra- like this.
  4. Why am i not dropping them

5. Because you havenโ€™t completed a party

Donald and Luca like this.
  6. Over 230k parties a day was a MASSIVE ask. Probly to massive.

And its not like people havnt been cashing out. Hunt leaderboards ect have been stupidly high.

69 420 is funny but i think the target was set way to high when only get 1 drop per party

7. โ€œEvery participant in a completed party will receive 1 pride plushieโ€

But I many of the partyโ€™s I have joined and complete I have not receive a pride plush in some of them???

Liberty likes this.
  8. probably some glitch, but as long as you have atleast one you will get the prizes :)

9. Dont over promise. Theres only 2 days left to do 600k odd parties

10. But read it, it says each tier we won all but the avis I believe

11. From what i can see on the rewards tab its all or nothing. No tiers. We either make it or dont

-Gon- likes this.
  12. 69 420 was too big of an ask, there's still about 500k to go and only 22 hours to complete it. ๐Ÿ˜… Should have made it so people get more then one plushie per party. Was the expectation everyone completes like 100 parties a day?

JayaBallard likes this.
  13. Ikr like bruh im lucky if i got time for 2 in a day

14. On the front page it says by tiers though like the avatars are the kastittle bit we didn't get to I'm sure it's by tiers

-Gon- likes this.
  15. Whereโ€™s the update on The Eh Team? It was a bit frustrating trying to track drops with only weekly updates but earlier it showed just over 6 mil and now itโ€™s showing 7 mil, so at least we won this with a narrow margin.

-Gon- likes this.
  16. And yet, we made it over the amount they wanted. Lol.

-Gon- and Moonlit_Kamikaze like this.
  17. The eh team extracurricular updates continuously. Thereโ€™s still one day left for that one.

18. Hey everyone! Posting an update here to let you know the tiers have been reached! I hope everyone really liked coming together and working towards a common goal!

The rewards for this are available in the Deals section of the Shop and are ready to be claimed (if you have at least 1 Pride Plushie). They are available for the next 30 days so make sure to claim them before they're gone!

Thanks again everyone. Hope you all had a lovely June and Pride!

19. I don't believe we got 700,000 drops in the last 6 hours of this event. ๐Ÿ‘€ someone is lying but thank you for the rewards

-Gon- and Irelia like this.
  20. I was looking for the forum update.

-Gon- likes this.