CURRENT EVENT ๐Ÿ Legend of the Rival Snake ๐Ÿ

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Jun 6, 2024.

1. oneโ€™s a blasian baddie๐Ÿ˜ญ

2. Iโ€™m not mad at the fairyesque this embodies

SierraStarlet, Lite and Kukki like this.
  3. It's nice ig, but since we are on the theme of Chinese hunts, bring back Chinese zodiacs๐ŸŒ

4. Eh. 5/10. I'm indifferent.

5. Artwork for the avatars is very nice, Iโ€™m just not big on an animal with my avatar.

Gir likes this.
  6. Damm that's cute

SierraStarlet likes this.
  7. IM CRYING WTF I love the hunt so much ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’– Everything is perfect ๐Ÿฅน

8. This is as cute as it is tired. ๐Ÿซ 

9. Where's Wei Wuxian ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”

NeonMoons, PureImagination and Lite like this.
  10. I like it. Great variety and I donโ€™t hate the idea of getting this furniture when I open boxes for Pride drops.

11. I really wonder ๐Ÿงit gotta be the black Monk guy cuz everybody wants to be the black Monk guy ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ.

12. Eh not bad yall can do better tho

SierraStarlet likes this.
  13. Anybody doing auto for flashes? Wall me ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

14. Nice ! So many things that answers some players interests (without the goal of creating a debate)

• So it does answer this post in hunt suggestion of 2021
    • Asian themed
    • Asian anime
    • The growing interest for snake
    Some credits to some players who wrote in the thread hunt suggestions would have been great because it would show that you listen to your player-based which you did because I know this was also in the survey, in 2023, for hunt ideas.

15. Send me the furniture, the only thing I like abt this hunt ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

16. Again with a trash hunt.. yall really must not listen to the surveys. No point in even doing it ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ

Lydia likes this.
  17. Omg somebody is watching k-dramas and they're watching Tale of the Nine-Tailed. Really good series. I wont give spoilers but the enemy is the snake

bloodhoney, QtBear, Gir and 3 others like this.
  18. I don't like that snakes are around their bodies but they're cute ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅบ

19. BEST HUNT IN A LONG TIME ONG THANKIES MWAH

20. bring back the chinese beads