๐Ÿชโœจ๐ŸŒฟ Positivity Thread ๐ŸŒฟโœจ๐Ÿช

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Seriously, May 31, 2024.

1. [​IMG]

What is something awesome that happened to you recently?
    What is something you are super proud of or something you have accomplished?
    What is that one thing youโ€™ve been dreading that you have finally finished?
    What have you done recently to push yourself out of your comfort zone?

โœŽ

This thread is for all of the small accomplishments, the aced exams, the art projects, the baby animals, and so much more.
    Share what made you proud this week. Share what makes you happy. And above all, share what makes you, you.

แกฃ๐ญฉ

2. Thst still looks like upside down balls

3. Omfg ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Is and CrimeFightinCactus like this.
  4. This week I'm proud of the swagger , the sophistication, the refinement I displayed when modda fakkas were testing my gangsta

Is likes this.
  5. Impromptu McDonalds with mum

:D

Is likes this.
  6. It's my 4th year as a software dev. Recently joined a big tech company as an sde 2. I enjoy my work now, working on 3D, ar and vr tech mostly.

I got my first few interns assigned to me, it's fun to assign them tasks and teach them and other juniors a few things.

Thinking to save some money to go for a vacation to Japan next year. But might get engaged or married before that, so will need to save some cash or use some of my stocks.

Overall, life isn't as bad as it used to. Yesterday was 12th death anniversary of my mother, it still hurts, but I am somewhat happy that I have achieved a lot more than what I had imagined as a child when my mom had died and I was on my way to be mostly homeless.

Maybe, she would have been proud, maybe not. I am climbing the ladder and achieving everything I want slowly and helping others along the way. But the one person I always wanted to be happy and proud, will never see the ending that's result of her sacrifices.

I am happy, with a bittersweet feeling.

Is, Rosalia, Seriously and 3 others like this.
  7. Definitely would have been proud, and I doubt she wasn't proud already. I dont think there's a person not proud of your accomplishments. Those are quite the accomplishments

Is and Seriously like this.
  8. I am positive this thread lacks much positivity

WombRaider and Rosalia like this.