UPDATE Put a stop to scamming.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 20, 2022.

1. Iโ€™m not falling for nothing and nobody

2. I had quite a few scammers try and do that "sugar mama" thing on me and it made me so uncomfortable. No, I will not be your texting buddy, I barely even text my own friends now adays.. there was another set of scams I got that said "can I paint your avatar for a mural I'm doing for a client? I'll pay you for your contribution." It's like, I didn't contribute anything because this avatar technically doesn't belong to me, I'm just using it.. and then there was another type that asked me what I would do if $3000 was deposited into my cashapp, which I would instantly know it's a scam because that is a place people have their bank information on. I don't have a cashapp anyway, but it's just dumb. As an artist as well, I get art scams a lot and know what to look for. Unfortunately, though, some scams are getting harder to make out if they're legitimate or not, so please be careful!

--Tifa likes this.
  3. These people are so annoying! ABOUT TIME! Thatโ€™s all my friend requests are after posting my club banner.

4. Same problem. Been having it for months now

5. Send a help ticket.

6. Make sure your game is up to date. Clearing game cache can also help.

Also when was the last time you restarted your phone? Try that to

Muschi likes this.
  7. Always look out for trades sometimes they post about a thing and then send a diff thing in trade and being similar (like avatar shard colours) we don't pay much attention and end up getting scammed. Recently I've seen this alot and people are loosing thier bentos on this. Stay safe โค๏ธ

Echos and Rauf12 like this.
  8. I've been playing this game 11 years and scamming is part of the game. Thanks to PM trades you can pretty much stop the scamming to you