LIMITED-TIME CONTENT UPDATE: 🐮 Dairy Daze 🐮

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Apr 1, 2024.

1. So glad they made this bed hard to get, that way this beautiful piece of art work gains some value otherwise the recycle sellers would be selling these beds for 2:1b after a couple of days

Coffee, Victoria and Maria_DC like this.
  2. such a cute and unique furni piece, bummed it’s not easier to obtain. I’m not constantly on my phone or the game as, like many people, have work.

Cait447 and CorneliaSt like this.
  3. I don't ever post here but the parameters for collecting the 50 pails was stupid and insane and unattainable unless you flashed or went to LBH you need 150+ parties that's so ridiculous

Lite, Snowy_Winter, Muschi and 3 others like this.
  4. Could you guys do 1 day more of this moo day? Only a few people got the bed

5. I’m also annoyed at the delayed party rewards. In my club at least, we’re still receiving delayed rewards. I’ve just now gotten a party from over 80 hours ago.. and it gave milk pails……

Coffee, Lite, blehbloh and 6 others like this.
  6. Selling "Greener Pasture" Hay Bed
    Wall me Offer please😺🐮🐄

7. If you want something, you gotta work for it.

Lumi likes this.
  8. I work 12 hours a day five days a week, and then spend another 4-6 hours a day on the weekends working.

Muschi likes this.
  9. The bed being harder to get than typical was nice, I'm glad to see the market wasn't flooded with them. But I do agree it felt near impossible not just difficult, as an avid addict of this phone app who is on a lot and did hop a lot for lbh 🌚 It did seem that drops of milking time were easier to obtain the last day. Idk if that was by design or a revision, but I was grateful and it was the only reason I did manage to get the bed.

Muschi likes this.
  10. It was intended. They adjusted drop rates. But if it happened sooner more people would of been happier. I gave up even trying when i only had 17 buckets by day 2. Put it down to a lost cause. Stopped even coming on the game as much. Only found out they upped the drop rate 1hr before i needed to go to bed for work coz no notification got put out or anything. N saw no one talk about it in pub or campus. Actul would of tried again if knew sooner.

CorneliaSt and Victoria like this.
  11. the way i’m still getting milk pails from parties 165 hours ago is so funny 😭

Lumi, EmoEmmy, Lea and 3 others like this.
  12. Great when getting milking times now cause of glitch during event

13. It wasnt a glitch. They just didnt relize it would be as hard as it was to get anywhere

14. I just got enough buckets from party's that dropped 100+ hours after. Do we think it's worth reaching out to try and get the 499?

15. Read the original post on page 1 and it will anser your question

16. hale Unal

17. i’m crying ata i’m drowning in milk

eileen likes this.
  18. I’m over 50 milk pails now too. And Lee, some of us are loyal to our clubs and don’t just “work for it”. If everyone did Lbh there would be no clubs to hop into. So your strategy of calling us lazy has flaws.

CorneliaSt and eileen like this.
  19. Hax some to me then

20. Yeah, this is.. ridiculous. I wouldn’t have gotten it personally either way - didn’t have the time for LBH - but I’ve gotten so many buckets from delayed parties that are STILL coming through. The fact that there were so many issues with parties with such a limited item really f-ed a lot of people over..

CorneliaSt likes this.