LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🪄The Spirit of Wakehollow - Trading Pass🪄

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Anybody still trading a raven?

2. Hey, is anyone still selling the raven? Please wall me w/ price 🩷✨

3. FYI, there's only 17 days left until the story pass ends. I don't recommend getting a raven unless someone is willing to give it to you for free.

4. Passes stopped being tradeable on December 28th.

Muschi likes this.
  5. I think that's when they stopped being able to be purchased from shop but they can still be activated via trade if someone has one that they haven't traded yet.

marly_marls likes this.
  6. In case people didn't share:
    16,935 chimeras is the last one. Assuming you trade 1:1 on all Cubs, Kids, or Snakes. That is 152,415 of your dropped item.
    The last collect quest asks for 16,935 then the last quest of them all is to just complete a party. Anticlimactic but still nice because it takes a lot to get to the end.
    After the party, you can buy all items relating to this event.

Fun event. I didn't like trading or adding random people. Overall a 7/10 event because of needing to add "new friends". Would have been a 10/10 IMO if I didn't need to add random people as "friends".

7. Yeah ik and it's not exactly looking like anyone still has one to sell/trade to me anyway so seems like I'll just have to miss this one 🥲✌️

8. So umm what if I started a story pass on all my 3 accounts to get hypnocatsiths for my main, ended up yielding 5 cats, but found out a lil too late that theres a limit? I created a 4th account solely to hold a hypnocatsith but i cant create a 5th one yall thats too many accounts :”) send help

9. I had contacted ATA and they said that if your current quest line doesn't ask for Chimera, you will not get drops. So if you're on 50 gifts and 50 friends (or whatever it was) try and get it done fast

10. B > cubs, goats, snakes (wmid)

11. It’s not much, but I have 509 cubs to trade for 500 snakes

I won’t be finishing but looking to get this page done please help

12. It’s over finally, Bye 😘

raichuuu likes this.
  13. Damn... I missed spending the coins. Aren't those things normally a few day available after it ends?:(

14. Finally it’s over🗿

raichuuu likes this.
  15. Thats what i thought! I went to spend them and its gone 😭