MULTIPLE ROOMS?!

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Muschi, Feb 8, 2024.

1. Possible upcoming feature....? Someone in pub pointed out there's a pagination in people's dorms now. Check it out. Will this be released soon?

[​IMG]

EDIT: If you tap in your dorm room where it says "1/1" it shows the following pop-up that says Coming Soon.

[​IMG]

Malouni, Kukki, FastForward and 3 others like this.
  2. Can also see it in my dorm room but cannot do anything about it. Possibly an early visual glitched release. But exciting as multiple dorm rooms have been heavily requested for a while...

3. I'm so excited for this 😂

4. I just hope they make the pagination button a little smaller and not so obnoxiously large! 😭

5. Okay but will we actually be able to use em or will they have to be unlocked with EC? 😒

6. 🤷‍♀️

Archiekins likes this.
  7. I just hope it uses the same furni, so I can use some of my hoard haha

8. Honestly I don't see them adding new types of furni, with how much art workload it is for new hunts as is. All the stat items, avis, furni.

MayaTheHopeful and Victoria like this.
  9. I agree that it seems likely that it will be the same spots, just a new room.

Muschi likes this.
  10. Kinda remind me of a online game called millsberry

11. Finally. Let's give credit to the player who suggested it. If we can find them.

12. So many have suggested it over the years I'm not sure we'd be able to pinpoint who exactly did it first.

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  13. It would be hard. I think there was an entire thread about it once. That's all I know.

Muschi likes this.
  14. Oooo yay. Now i can have my normal dorm up while figuring out the other dorm im tryna make

Detention, Muschi and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  15. The pagination is gone now! :(

16. What have you done

17. I ruined pimd

18. This would genuinely be the most exciting thing to happen in my 5 years here

19. But i hope furnis are cheap,,especially 999