POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. From day 1 that game has always been a popularity contest not a design contest. Its just the nature of them style things anywhere on the internet. Even in real life sometimes

2. The “Rate My Room” XC issues have been brought up to the Devs, hopefully in the near future we’ll see some adjustments being made. 👍🏼

SoooSelena and Muschi like this.
  3. Why are there no ways to earn special coins ingame without spending money or playing other games?

4. Special coins? Are you meaning the story pass ones? Thats just part of the quest line. If you could get them from other places it wouldnt encourage people to keep going thru it to get heaps of coins

5. How long it will take

6. Idk like 10mins or some shit like that

7. Sorry for late reply, i mean the cuurency for stuff in the shop. Special avatars, special bonus items. They use glasses, coins, tokens. I cant see how to get any

8. Oh. Avatar coins you can possibly win from boxes (but dont rely on this. Ive had this acc almost 5yrs and only managed to get 40 coins) or you can buy them from the shop with real money.

The glasses you need to buy the shard box from the shop and open that to get them. The box is in the trending section. It costs ec to open. Or you can trade with other players for bentos.

The gold crowns are from hunt leaderboard? Im pritty sure. This is a paid access only thing. Expect to spend hundreds of dollars a day to keep up.

Silver coins are from the daily xcs leaderboard. Possible to get for free but gotta time it right

Muschi and ericagilmore like this.
  9. How much are old Hunt boxes going for

10. Depends how old. And what they are. Some have special furni. Some just literally cant be opened anymore so are purely for show

Muschi likes this.
  11. How can I hop from clubs to clubs and maximize my drops?

12. By just joining the other clubs. It will auto kick you from current club as you join a new one. Dont just join whatever tho. Only go to clubs posting banners and/or calling lbh

Muschi likes this.
  13. Some people have a second room showing under construction. I don't have this at all. Is there an update I'm missing?

14. I’ve got it in mine after updating my app yesterday, so is say keep an eye out for updates but there’s no specific info available on it yet

Muschi likes this.
  15. Quick question, the XC Rate my room.. Imagter you design and submit, if you were to trade away a piece of furni that's included in the design, what happens? Will it just not let you? Will it disappear from your submission? TIA

16. That xcs is a popularity contest not a design contest. Honestly i wouldnt even worry about it. I dont see it impacting anything tho

17. Okay, my RS wants a piece of furni in my showcase and I used it in rare my room, so I wanted to check. I know I'll never win, because I'm not at the top of the pimd food chain lol, and I don't cheat, but I like getting the LITE Furni boxes and keys I usually get.

18. Fair enough

19. Did ATA change the rewards for event boxes? It’s getting beyond silly to keep spending EC on the keys, only to receive 50 event pts and a few shards. Just seems like it’s not worth it anymore.

20. Not sure if they changed probability of rewards on the back-end but I do agree it is a waste of ECs to buy keys directly. Plenty of ways to get keys for free (reward points, XC rewards, story passes) and use those to open any boxes instead.

-Godiva- likes this.