CURRENT EVENT ❄️ The Snow Must Go On ❄️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jan 4, 2024.

1. best part is the seal drop 🥹
    PPOTD clubs wm 😘

iMoan likes this.
  2. ╭ 🪷 ┈ ᴍᴏιʀα 𑁍

⋮ 𖥸 2🍱 ⟢ 18🐶

⋮ 𖥸 ᴊᴀɴ 13 𖧧 10ᴘᴍ ᴇsᴛ

╰ 🌸 ᴡᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ʙᴏᴏᴋ/ᴀᴜᴛᴏ 𓏲ִ ࣪𓇬࿐

3. OMG 😍Love the furniture beautiful

4. Let us guys have something better for once. Women get more monthly Avis each month and better looking avis all the time.

xXSunshineXx and sinnamanbun like this.
  5. I love it give me all the winter hunts 😍
    Also approve of the sunny gif because who doesn’t love the nightman cometh 🤌🏼

6. Recycled furniture theme and the avis aren’t great

7. As a huge Frozen fan I was very excited when I saw the opening story lines. Seeing this post... I am downright horrified... -1000/10

8. Avis:
    1)Lb> gold olympic medalists
    2)Box> Couple avi (think skating partners/couple at the kiss and cry section of FS olympics just celebrating)
    3)Side story> that beautiful dynamic avi i described earlier
    4)Main> regular pose with skates ofc, pose can be basic but outfits are iconic af (pose can be that one where they hold their leg like a confused flamingo)

Furni:
    1)Walls> outside, snow tipped pine trees with snow weather esque clouds and such, cottages in the distance yknow the esthetic (or maybe snow tipped mountains w/sunset in the background idk)
    2)Floor> frozen lake with patches of snow at the edges of the dorm
    3)Bed> Bench
    4)Nightstand> littol pile of wood for fireplace
    5)Lamp> lil local bird that appears during winter atop the nightstand
    6)Poster> Cant help you here
    7)Abv bed> literal drawing of a breeze with those breezy lines that indicate breeze
    8)Rug> Fishies swimming under the frozen lake, or skate lines
    9)499> lil family of squirrels (idk if theyre winter critters i imagine them to be? If not then a chocolate lab doggo covered in snow will make people go nuts)
    10)Bookcase> Lil funky for this section over here, idk the design limits but assuming there are none: a big empty bulletin board, as long as typical bookcases are, wait for it…
    11)Shelves> The things on the bulletin board, news paper clippings, posters, the things you typically find on a board
    12)Abv desk> Cant help you here pt 2
    13)Desk> Those fences that are constructed by adding alot of smaller stones atop each other, they seem pretty common in colder countries, add those big sphere lights that are usually atop these fences, (for extra pizzazz; make it one of those fences ppl hide lil love notes in, the bits of paper that they push between stones), this fence should tie in pretty neatly with the pathway (see 999)
    14)999> Maybe the cottages on the hill portion i described in the wall section can be here, with a pathway leading from the forefront to the background, add any animal running towards the foreground on the path
    15)Plant> Biggest aspen tree you can design
    16)Abv Plant> Birds but like those Vs we drew as a child (in the distance)
    17)Chair> Skating gear tossed aside on that patch of snow near the edge we described in the floor section

This was fun, see yall soon ✌️

9. Ppotd drop is nice buh the Avis aren’t that good

10. Ice Crystal box called, they want to their furni back

MayaTheHopeful and marly_marls like this.
  11. Overall 4.5/10 at best ATA... Come on...
    The furni is the only reason it's higher than 3.. otherwise most achievable avis are not it...

sinnamanbun likes this.
  12. How do we get the ice staff girl or the dark skinned girl? I don’t see them in a box or anything

marly_marls likes this.
  14. The avi in the box is so cute i wish i get that🥹🥹🥹

15. ꜱᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʜᴜɴᴛ ꜰᴜʀɴɪᴛᴜʀᴇ 🍱🖤
    • ᴅᴇꜱᴋ 4ʙ
    • ʙᴏᴏᴋᴄᴀꜱᴇ 1ʙ
    • ʀᴜɢ 1ʙ

16. I. Love. It!

17. The furniture is nice

18. Agree on everything except #4. 💯

marly_marls and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  19. 7) add new jobs