LIMITED-TIME CONTENT đŸȘ„The Spirit of Wakehollow - Trading PassđŸȘ„

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Totally HATE this idea STUPID I don't play Witch Arcana!!

2. I don’t mind the unexpected crossover, I find this theme cute. Even if you don’t play WA, it’s just another mythical themed event like they always do. However I do mind not being able to use a pass if I pay 189ec for it. If I get it dropped randomly from a party, lucky me right? SIKE, it doesn’t activate because it has to be traded so I HAVE to sell it or send it to someone else 💀
    If the 20mc wasn’t so cute, I wouldn’t even bother because this seems like a hassle 😭

3. playing it & liking it r 2 diff things girlypop— keep em avis on their own platform ty 💀

RE_WHENCH, Kakavasha, WAP and 3 others like this.
  4. the female avis
. 💀💀

MrsShrek likes this.
  5. Right? Ugly af 😭

Gir, Reee, Kakashi and 1 other person like this.
  6. Nobody wants to deal with the chaos of this. Please don’t make such a complex story pass going forward. We like the more streamline format where you don’t have to trade every second of it.

7. I usually don't comment on posts, but this is frustrating ATA. Why bring avis from your other game? Why do I need to rely in other people in order of finishing it? Come on, give us actually something good!

8. My Asocial Ass gonna struggle a lot this time 🧍

web, Kakavasha, Kukki and 17 others like this.
  9. Bruh I swear the new shards coming out tmr better be good or this entire bf event is just garbo

web, -P_M-Juss_Swagg, --Tifa and 7 others like this.
  10. I'm only doing the season pass since I got it dropped in parties. I would never have bought it in any other circumstances.

RE_WHENCH and Dolcezza like this.
  11. This pass feels like they put together old recycled content last second (rejected avis from the WA Crossover event earlier this year) but tried to create it in a gimmicky way to make it seem like extra effort was added. The fact that this story pass is also being abused as a massive WA ad (given literally the entire pimd platform is online right now) makes this whole thing look so cheap.

web, WAP, -P_M-Juss_Swagg and 16 others like this.
  12. + the cub looks like it came straight out of chernobyl

13. idk wtf a girly pop is but you don’t have to do storypass if you don’t like it. No one is forcing you

14. Can we still get Raven if our story pass already started?

15. im not really sure why people are mad at the crossover, im more annoyed with the trading. what if i cant find someone to trade my raven with, am i just fucked. :/ kinda blows

Slavic_Pumpkin, BenSolo, Gir and 7 others like this.
  16. of course after i complain i get one lol, but now i have a question. can you earn more than one? ie if you traded with someone & have an activated raven, can you still get the unactivated drop?

17. Why aren't the parties dropping serpentanima snakelets? First u come out with a dumb story pass, and then it doesn't work right, and this is something y'all do over and over repeatedly yet can't get it right?

18. Y’all fucked up with the pomegranate pass before, and are now doing even jankier mechanics. It makes no sense.

I understand wanting to change stuff up, keep things from being boring and whatnot, but the system you’ve been using has been GOOD! Especially with the Deep Dive stuff and furnis from it! Do THAT for different mechanics, give us new quests and items to purchase - NOT forcing weird trades and possibly not even completion if you can’t find the right people for the right price.

And please, I adore fantasy things, but please stop with forced crossovers that don’t even make us want to play the other game. The last crossover for the avis and items was fine, it was doable, but this is just.. annoying. You guys have great fantasy avis as it, why keep pumping out recycled or bad content for the sake of badly done adverts?

I’ll participate if I get one from a party, but participating in every pass even after the pomegranate shit to only be delivered this now? Meh.. Losing steam.

itsclara, RE_WHENCH, Reee and 4 others like this.
  19. So we only need to trade one of each animals(goat, snake and cub)to merge into the one combinable item?

20. Because the game was ass lmao