Drawtober 2023 Winners

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Phobia, Nov 7, 2023.

1. It’s finally time to announce the
    [​IMG]
    Even though this year’s event was short, everyone made amazing works and it was a super difficult decision! Thank you to everyone who participated and supported.

First Place

@Bananya
    [​IMG]
    The mix of the multiple fears you chose with this surrealist piece is awesome! The mediums you used work really well to create this trippy fear-scape.

Second Place

@Psyche
    [​IMG]
    The composition and elements you included tell a really interesting story! It went along great with the fear you chose.

3rd Place

There were too many creative pieces to choose from, so we’re having two 3rd place winners!

@zaea
    [​IMG]
    I love how you combine your expressive character with the text. The way it gets progressively more chaotic with the size and overlapping really showcases the fear you chose!

@Burningrose
    [​IMG]
    The writing you included with your piece paired amazingly together, the emotion really showed through!

Mod Picks

@Shunie
    [​IMG]
    “I really loved Shunie’s piece because even though she said she was afraid of mirrors when she was younger, it meant more to me. I felt like it told others a different story, some people may view it as “ I would look into the mirror and I’m not there, there’s another person but with my face” ( meaning a different person inside of her).
    She took her fear and created art that people can relate to in their own little way and I found that to be comforting.” - @Sherz

@Laurate
    [​IMG]
    “I was blown away by how the artist was able to combine 3 fears into the piece, and how all three go so well together. the concept and the end result of the art is also quite beautiful.” - @tt-

Prizes will be sent out shortly!
    We want to thank everyone again for participating in this year’s Drawtober! Hope to see you next year <3

Atlas, Psyche, Maria_DC and 9 others like this.
  2. We appreciate everyone who participated! Hope you all enjoyed 💚

3. Thank y’all! & congrats to all of the winners! I enjoyed creating for this 💕

Day, Psyche and Phobia like this.
  4. Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone who participated ♥️

Day, Psyche, Aeri and 1 other person like this.
  5. Congrats!

Day and Psyche like this.
  6. congratulations to all of the winners and thank you to everyone that participated ❤️ there was so many amazing pieces of art.

Day, Psyche, Phobia and 1 other person like this.
  7. Congrats winners! Easily put in effort that was rewarded!

Day and Psyche like this.
  8. 😍 Congrats for all the winners!! Everyone deserves it 🥰🥰
    Sherz’ commentary made me teary 🥹 I’m glad I was able to made something that relate to people 💕

Day, Psyche, Phobia and 1 other person like this.
  9. ✨💖💗💕💞✨🙌😄🙌✨💞💓💗💖✨

My hearty thanks to the lovely organisers and judges, without who, this event wouldn't have been made possible and accessible to all of us...

Likewise, a huge
    CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners and participants

of this spook-tacular event!

✨💖💗💕💞✨🙌😄🙌✨💞💓💗💖✨

muah, Phobia, Day and 1 other person like this.
  10. Congratulations to all the winners and all the participants.💗

muah, Phobia, Day and 1 other person like this.
  11. 🖤 Congratulations 🖤
    to all the winners and participants!!

And 😳…thank you 🙈

Phobia and Day like this.
  12. A very late congratulations to all the winners and participants! and thank you for hosting! These challenges really helped me to try new stuff and overcome artblock so I really appreciate it 🥹🫶

Phobia and Day like this.
  13. Shunie’s definitely deserved top 3 tbh. Idk tf is that first place one even