EVENT 🍷🍂A Fine Vintage🍂🍷

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Sep 21, 2023.

1. Uhm ok hunt 😐👍🏻

2. It’s not an age thing they don’t have cannabis though. They base much of the game on the USA, which is a 21+ for alcohol - and a bit less than have the world still has 21+, 25+ or illegal entirely for booze. If it were that, they just wouldn’t do it. At the end of the day, most people consume alcohol over 4+ days a week, especially a wine-a-day individuals.

We don’t really care about alcoholism as a world - but drugs, even one with such little harm, and often more benefit than alcohol? That is still a no-no for many companies to reference more than once or twice!

Muschi likes this.
  3. I agree, especially bc I don’t drink.. but I also get why it would cause more backlash than the bs ata day cash grab with the rerelease of the old shard avis (I’m just salty they didn’t bring back the 62 coin avi I wanted)

There are def ways to get around it specifically being labeled for stoners though. Something hippie-ish, not like the New Years Boogie whatever hunt, could work. Even if they based it off of the movies Dazed & Confused or Clerks, or something Grateful Dead inspired. It’s like an iykyk hunt, not super obvious and appeals to plenty of people, whether or not they know it’s a stoner hunt.

4. This but also hidden stash shit (like the teddy bear secret stashes ppl make) that would be fun to find. A peeking blunt somewhere or a more decorative bong tucked a bit with the 499 or plant spot in the dorm would be cool 😂

Dolcezza likes this.
  5. Here's the previous "stoner" hunt we had! Peep the dorm furni -- loooots of bongs. There was also a stat item called "Purple Kush" that was a purple-colored cannabis plant. Lots of other drug (and alcohol) related merch too and even a hunt gift that was literally condoms. Feel free to scroll back in my showcase to get out some of the content!

I'd totally be up for another stoner hunt -- I don't even do drugs -- but it definitely wouldn't be something that they haven't done before! And worth looking for the furni etc if you want something to satisfy you in the meantime.

Dolcezza, Pothead, Amarilove and 2 others like this.
  6. By merch I mean stat items, and by "get out" I mean check out. I need to proofread more. 🤕

Dolcezza likes this.
  7. What a blast from the past!! That's the first hunt I came in on! I had no idea what I was doing 🤭

I think this is a pretty hunt. I need some recovery time after ATA Day 🎊🧹 Hoping for some pleasant luck on furni drops. Not enough luck to take away changes at a spooky avi later in the month!

Muschi likes this.
  8. It was one of my first hunts too, I'd only been playing for about three months at the time!

9. I wish they made those hunt avis match the theme more, I forgot all about that hookah 😭

Muschi likes this.
  10. Yeah, I think it also doubled as a recycling hunt? It was around both 4/20 *and* Earth Day. I remember it got a lot of complaints when it came out for being ugly but I really like the hunt honestly.

Dolcezza, eileen and Li like this.
  11. Alcohol is legal all over USA, which is where most of the player base is
    Weed is not
    Yes

eileen likes this.
  12. Come on game, give me the box aviiiiis... 😍🔥 (FEMALE!!!)

kasey948 likes this.
  13. Just what I need… more alcohol 😌

kasey948 likes this.
  14. Beautiful Avis😍

15. Okay im sorry but why is the wine rack ON the curtain?? I love this dorm sm but that is throwing me, it just looks wrong.

kasey948 and Debt like this.
  16. Ummm this the second hunt you made difficult to get the only female avatar of color , could you add more than one if you're putting box or leaderboard 🤷🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

RE_WHENCH likes this.
  17. I get the frustration of many black avatars being box/LB locked.. but the main avi is Asian……

Delight likes this.
  18. wdym? i have tons of avi’s of color. i feel like they’re pretty good at that. are you new?

19. If you read what I wrote I said last 2 hunts only one avatar of color and they have been in box and leaderboard. Not new I've been playing longer than you.