LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ⏱️Shard Box Throwback!⏱️

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Beans, Sep 20, 2023.

1. Why do the avis auto-combine now 🥺

2. Should've changed them a bit from the og avas....

Astrum, -Mrs_Mis- and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  3. Wish the OGs could get some throwback boxes…

xPeachMamii- likes this.
  4. submitted a report but why did they auto combine to female avis, i wanted the male :/

Elaine_Co likes this.
  5. Just a similar inquiry as other peeps, the auto combine was a surprise for sure. Not sure if it’s intentional, but I will hold off on getting more shards until we know for certain

6. So… same comment as everyone else. Pretty annoyed I spent Ecs just to have them auto pick the Avis to ones I didn’t even want 🙃

-MGKelly-, Elaine_Co and No like this.
  7. Got to be a glitch because we don't all want fem 🤬

8. So why you make it so that when I buy the avis I get the gender I didn’t want? That blows

Dolcezza likes this.
  9. These Shards are Automatically combining and not letting people pick what avi's they want! Already submitted a ticket to ATA, not sure if it is a glitch or not, but I feel I got ripped off since I kept thinking I didn't have enough shards when going into the shop, and trying to purchase the male avi I wanted. When I finally checked my inventory I seen the shards were auto combining and I got ripped and didn't get any of the avi's I was trying to get. 1050 EC down the drain!!

Dolcezza, Lite, NoFuxxGiven and 5 others like this.
  10. Has this happened to everyone just with the valentine's shards?

11. Just why.

12. That’s the one it happened to me with.

13. Thankyouuuu🥰 ...for making my wallet crying😂

14. Has the shard glitches been fixed yet? Are they still auto combining? 👀

15. ATA choosing genders out here for us wild but wouldn’t doubt it just look at all the recent hunts nothing compare to this avis 😂

16. Jeeeeez! These sellers gotta calm down with their prices of the shards. 😅 cute as they are, i'm not selling a kidney for an avi.

17. If y’all brought back the Chinese zodiac Avis, the app would crash (it’s just a suggestion, there’s ups & downs but they’re super cute😫), prices would be insanse too

18. 😍😍😍😍

19. I never thought this was possible. Thank you ATA for bringing back good memories with these throwback boxes.

20. I'ma greedy hor pls do this next year w the ceramic shards from easter 🛐