CURRENT EVENT ๐Ÿค– The Cyber Resistance ๐Ÿค–

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Aug 24, 2023.

1. Why do I feel we had this hunt several times before? ๐Ÿ˜ช

2. nah ๐Ÿ’€

Evangelion and Faux like this.
  3. Another event to sleep on thanks

TheGodOfScylla likes this.
  4. Stop giving us terrible make avatars. Holy.

5. Almost in time for Phantom Liberty, thanks chooms

6. Repetition is what ATA does best ig

Kasey likes this.
  7. No sports hunt still but this crap over and over ๐Ÿ’€

8. more of the same... that's totally not what people wants...

Kasey likes this.
  9. I've had it with cyber/neon/futuristic crap.

10. I like this hunt. I like PVP. I like that there are rewards for those who get hit, but why is the 500kcs and the 6mcs the same stat just a different colour wave? ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

FeFe, Scr3ampuff, iIIumi and 6 others like this.
  11. Ooo, cute. I like this ๐Ÿ˜ฎ avis are quite pretty

xX-CorpseRose-Xx likes this.
  12. i love this one best of all the previous similar themed hunts.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

please ATA consider doing a Robo Raccoon stat as a ECs party drop or Pro drop or as a Pink Extracurricular Coins stat ๐Ÿฅบ

Gossamer and iMoan like this.
  13. Well done I actually like it ๐ŸŒš

Scr3ampuff, xX-CorpseRose-Xx and Lumi like this.
  14. Iโ€™m not really a fan of this cyber/hacker thingy, but these avis are hawt. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

Also where is the kitty 499 showed in full dorm pic from? I checked all boxes and itโ€™s nowhere to be seen.๐Ÿฅฒ

15. Loving it!!!!!

[ATA]Queens and xX-CorpseRose-Xx like this.
  16. I like the cyber punk aspects but I feel a few of the avis are lack luster and the leg placement on the female avi that's either LB or story tier is bugging me, it's not natural looking.๐Ÿฅน

17. I feel like weโ€™ve had cyber sets too often in a relatively short time period. And they just tend to similar to one another instead of something different each time. The pvp xc rewards blows if youโ€™re not going for T500 or higher whereas in previous pvp installments there used to be better/more rewards even for simply forming one container/pack. (I usually go for Tier 3, but I likely would just form one container this time if at all due to lackluster rewards.)

That all being said, thanks for making Hatsune Miku equipped with a baseball bat as a weapon the main story fem avi ๐Ÿ’•

18. Theme recycled, Pvp sucks, but the furni is cute, and Iโ€™m extremely grateful to have the side story back.

19. Top middle girl actually looks kinda nice, but itโ€™s such a shame that while I love her hair and face, her outfit is so basic. Some extra design/pattern/detail on the jacket, top, skirt, and shoes would have been great like the box avi guy and main story hunt guy.

iJustEmma and --Tifa like this.
  20. All the avatars looks like they could be box or side quest.. like none of them look like leaderboard avis..

Gossamer, --Tifa, VALORANT and 2 others like this.