LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ๐Ÿ˜ˆAugust presents... Mallrat Mayhem!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jul 26, 2023.

1. The shape of the black girls hair is weird

juss_swaggg likes this.
  2. Yeeeeeessss, one for older pimd players! Love it!

3. Not at all my aesthetic but I can appreciate the diversity in avis and something a bit farther away from the recycled norm ๐Ÿ‘Œ

DaddysLilMonsterx and Li like this.
  4. I AUDIBLY GASPED I LOVE IT I WANT ALL OF THEM AAAAHHH

5. for my birthday month too!! this is not a miss ily guys for this ๐Ÿค˜

StrongDreamer likes this.
  6. Oof on the f/m avi imbalance once more. I do like both the 32 avi coin avis though, so maybe I would have picked for the 13 coin fem to be rid of and replaced by one of them.

Furn as a whole doesnโ€™t really blend, but I liked individual pieces such as the alien face and brains, ufo and cow, and the hand chair with the desk.

Not sure whether the theme was supposed to be cyber goth or neon punk or what, but there were some hit and misses. Zeroing in on one of the themes would have been nice as I do have curiosity/interest in these themes.

7. CYBER GOOOOOOOOOOOTH ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

Gir, Lumi, BloodyKisses and 2 others like this.
  8. Why so many gothic dark sht?
    This is bleh sorry ๐Ÿ™ƒ

9. That makes us 2 :/

10. Don't love the furni but avis are ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ–ค

11. Nah yโ€™all made the green haired girlโ€™s outfit so ugly. All the other outfits are awesome but yโ€™all did her WRONG ๐Ÿ˜ญ

web likes this.
  12. Honestly love that every set lately has had two 999 and two beds. We wuv variety

13. ay i love that male 13coin avi.. the spiky hair ring thing.. the corset, the flared pants..

14. Ohhh so interesting! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ so glad thereโ€™s more goth stuff since thatโ€™s what I voted in survey ๐Ÿ’ž

BloodyKisses and Gir like this.
  15. Sick dorm. To bad theres no way to realistically get it anymore. Aint no one spending $1k irl money to buy a dorm. Or if they do they needa check into a psych ward coz something is wrong

iGhost-Tiddy-Nymph and Gir like this.
  16. As an emo/goth/scene/80s/90s/y2k/edm loving mallrat this covers all those bases and I am LIVING for the Clerks gif ๐Ÿฅน Looove it! ROFL at anyone complaining about too much edgy/goth stuffโ€ฆ donโ€™t you remember how this game was in the beginning? Just join the dark side <3

Lumi likes this.
  17. and we switched out the 2nd tier male aviโ€ฆ why??? yโ€™all got it right in July.

18. More lady boy male Ava's. Sad

19. Love u sir๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚