LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🦋Butterfly Kiss Shard Box🦋

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Beans, Jun 29, 2023.

1. its like you think masc representation is endangered coz fem one are getting the spotlight as if yall dont comprise the majority of men

2. Idk about u but on my survey I said I liked the 18+ avis and wanted more of this. I don’t like the girls hair tho. Wish it was a brown color or just drawn differently

3. Why are we invalidating our male players feelings by saying they are being toxic when if the roles were reversed we would take offense to poorly drawn or at times avis that don't look like something that represents the female gender

-May-, Arux and Devyn like this.
  4. Almost paid to open a shard box until....
    well, let's not point out the obvious.

5. 💯💯💯💯 For real u saw the male with the roller skates like why tf would u even make this all the male Avis are stupid

6. The male Avis need more love

ForeveR-DanK likes this.
  7. Their support for each hunt is overwhelmingly negative, but again, since the females out weigh the males they won't do anything about it. Also people in cod don't talk about low IQs, they yell slurs. And I can comment on whatever I want to comment on, since you think if someone doesn't like what you like should grow up speaks more about you than anything else, maybe you should take your own advice and, grow up :).

Devyn and RE_WHENCH like this.
  8. It's not made up, if you look at the avatars over the past 2 or so years femboys have had the majority of acknowledgement, this complaint is years old. 🤓

9. [QUOTE="eileen, post: 5283616, member: 917739568". Wanna look cool and tough? Get big biceps and tattoos. [/QUOTE]

This bit of advice is a nugget of gold for anyone who ever wanted to pursue a "cool and tough" lifestyle. Who would have ever guessed that those 2 things are the MAIN ingredients for "cool and tough."?? Seems I have a lot to learn about "cool and tough.", but honestly the requirements for "cool and tough" are basically the same for "shallow and cringe". Guess I'll never be successful. 👍

10. Also, what percentage of my body should be tribal tattoos and Chinese letters that translate to something other than intended? Seems I should have a decent following on TikTurd as well. These things tend to go hand in hand. How many followers should I have to meet the "cool and tough" requirement?

11. Just in time for the Monarch Butterfly's breeding and rearing season! 🐛🦋

12. This hunt has a few manly men, although I’m guessing you don’t actually think the LB masc avi is manly since he has long hair - by your guys’ perceptions, that must make him trans, right?

Womp Womp, run along.

StrongDreamer likes this.
  13. This bit of advice is a nugget of gold for anyone who ever wanted to pursue a "cool and tough" lifestyle. Who would have ever guessed that those 2 things are the MAIN ingredients for "cool and tough."?? Seems I have a lot to learn about "cool and tough.", but honestly the requirements for "cool and tough" are basically the same for "shallow and cringe". Guess I'll never be successful. 👍[/QUOTE]
    You okay??

14. Again, I ask, are you okay?

15. The only thing being invalidated is people being legitimately toxic, i.e. calling an avatar trans as an insult because it doesn’t fit their perception of manly.. That’s toxic.

16. You okay??[/QUOTE]
    I'd say I'm doing wonderful. Mainly because I'm not constantly in forums being triggered by other people's opinions. I jest while you go full Karen mode. Hope your therapist can sort this out for you. ✌️

17. That's true they said new hunt and nothing changed

18. Y'all said enjoy the new hunt and nothing changed... ATA lame for this I'm not spending any more money 😭😭😭

19. Your perception of what constitutes a femboy is overly broad. All of the current hunt and shard avatars are jacked guys with killer abs and no trace of androgyny, and the questionable or bizarre fashion choices on some of them don’t change that basic fact.

Out of the 100ish male avatars that I’ve accumulated from hunts over the years, only three of them are androgynous enough to be femboys, and the rest are clearly masculine men. In fact, 18 of them were either shirtless with visible abs or carrying a weapon, which puts them clearly outside of femboy territory.

20. I'm buying 400 people butterflies
    1🍱 OR offer